19. you are no fun

"Thrillers are like life, more like life than you are."

||••||

~bts pov~

We all were talking about random things when taehyung told us about the incident in the washroom.

Namjoon : she sure is having some secrets.

Taehyung : i know...

Suddenly yoongi spoke up.

Yoongi : I guessed it already.

We all turned to him.

Hoseok : guessed what?

Yoongi : that aerin has something that we don't know about. Remember when we tried to search their background, we couldn't find anything. Maybe because dad has restricted every data with special codes. It was to not let our enemies try to hurt them. But because of that her past is also hidden from us.

What yoongi said has a point. But what can we do.

Jimin : how about we straight up ask her.

Yoongi : michyeosseo?(are you crazy?) U think she's gonna tell us?

Jimin : ofc not, but we can try.

Jin : no that won't do. We'll keep quiet for a while. No need to do anything right now.

Namjoon : are you sure?

Yoongi : he's right, no need to do anything right now.

We all just nodded and went to sleep.

------time skip to morning---------

~aerin's pov~

I woke up with a bad headache. Guess it's the Result of falling in a damn fountain.

It was another day of school. I let out a loud sigh. I'll need to deal with aera and her friends again. I hate being so weak, i can't even stand up against their bullying.

I got up from my bed to freshen up and get ready for school.

After wearing my outfit, getting all my stuff, i went downstairs to find everyone having breakfast.

I quietly joined them while maintaining a distance from taehyung. What if he asks me again about what happened in the washroom?

After a couple of minutes, we all were done with our breakfast and left the mansion.

-----time skip to school------

I walked up to my locker only to find a slender figure leaning against it. I grabbed my bag and slammed it on his chest to recieve a groan.

Yeonjun : oww, why the freak would you attack me you cat.

He said while dramatically rubbing his chest.

Ezz : who the fuck is cat huh?

I slammed my bag on him again but he grabbed it this time.

Yeonjun : damn, calm down. Now tell me why are you soo angry sweetheart.

I cringed at the word sweetheart but replied.

Ezz : you work at my stepdad's company? The same company where BTS works? And you didn't even care to tell me plus you were nowhere to be seen this whole weekend.

I huffed at him angrily, only to get a apologetic look back.

Yeonjun : well I'll tell you everything in detail later but yeah I do work there and about where I was, i was busy in some company work and family work. You know i sometimes help my dad in his company work too right.

Ezz : whatever, you're always like this ever since you graduated high school and got into uni.

Yeonjun : alright alright, i owe you an ice cream.

I sighed.

Ezz : okay.

The bell ringed and we all went to our classes. I went to a seat in the corner and sat. The teacher entered the class and started teaching us.

Soon we were done with 4 classes and now it was recess.

As always, i sat down with yeonjun and my stepbrothers for lunch while receiving death glares from all the fangirls. Apparently even yeonjun had some fangirls.

We were done with the food and BTS and Yeonjun decided to play basketball while I needed to grab some stuff from my locker. When I was slamming my locker shut, ava and others pulled me back, startling me.

Ezz : what do you guys need now.

She leaned closure while putting on her ugly smirk.

Ava : wellll..... actually we are pretty bored with you. You are nooo fun at all. So while we are at it, we wanna settle this up with you. Let's just end it. Come meet us near the staircase after the last period. Got it?

I opened my mouth to say something but all of them just fled off without even glancing back.

I was pretty confused at this point. Should I go meet them after school or not? They might won't stop bugging me if i don't go.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

I thought of going to watch my brothers and Yeonjun as they were playing in the court.

To be continued......

*****************************

This chapter isn't like what I planned it to be and is real short. But as I haven't made an update in like 2 weeks, i have to upload this.

We are gonna get back to our actual plot in the next update, till then take care.

Pls vote and comment, don't be a ghost reader.

Thanku sm for reading<3