21. I found her

"I'll write it with my blood sweetcake"

||•||

~bts pov~

After checking with our guards, they told us she never left the school.

That solely means that she might still be in school.

Jin : here, let's rush back to the school. Quick!

Saying that we rushed towards our car and drove off to the school. We reached there and rushed inside. Our father owns this school and as we are his sons, so we are owners of the school too, so no one stopped us from going inside the school building hours after the school off.

All the teachers and staff had already left. Only the security was left in the building.

Jimin : let's go check her classroom?

Namjoon : no Jimin! That'll waste alot of our time just in case she isn't there. Let's check the cameras.

Jin : yeah, namjoon's right. Tae, call the security staff and tell them to rush to the security room.

We went towards the security room. It was locked so we waited for the security staff to come and open it. After a couple of minutes, 4 of the staffs came and unlocked the door.

Jin : hurry! Play the clips from today, after the school off.

The person nodded and started clicking and surfing on the huge computers. In 2 minutes approx, we saw the clips playing. We watched the clips from every part of the school building when we finally caught ezz near the staircase.

Namjoon : stop stop stop, now just keep playing all the clips of this girl. Follow the clips from wherever she goes.

We witnessed all the things happening, aerin meeting with Ava and some of her gangmates. Getting her phone snatched. Her getting dragged somewhere. But suddenly the clip ended. 

Taehyung : what the fuck happened!? Play the next clips too.

One of the staff man spoke up.

Staff1 : sir.....the corridor in which she went, don't have any cameras. We can't play anything forward.

Tae cursed under his breath becoz of getting frustrated.

Jin : alright.....we know now that she went in that corridor should we check there?

Namjoon : wait! Fast forward the last clip where she went inside the corridor.

Jimin : why?

Namjoon : that way we'll know if she ever returned from there or not. Or if she's still there.

We all nodded as the staff played the clip again. He kept fast forwarding it till we saw Ava and 4 of her other friends coming back from the corridor, but this time aerin wasn't there.

Namjoon : she's still there....LETS GO.

We all rushed towards the corridor. We checked every corner but she was nowhere to be seen.

Jungkook : the only place left now is that storeroom.

We quickly went towards it and tried opening it, but it was locked from outside.

Jimin : i don't think she could be here.....I mean no one really opens this storeroom.

Jungkook : no.....i think that bitch Ava and her mini bitches had done smthing.