8. Reunion?

.BTS pov-------

We all stepped out as jungkook carried aerin to her room.
.
.
.
Time skip to morning """"""""

Aerin's pov-------

I woke up having a very bad headache. I looked around the unfamiliar room. I was about to get up when i noticed I'm not in the clothes, i was wearing last. I'm wearing a veryyyyy big hoodie right now. The hoodie is ofcourse not mine as one can know it through its size. I was about to freak out when-

?? : Don't freak out you are in the Kim mansion.

I got startled hearing the voice. 

Ezz :  j-jungkook. From when are you standing on the door.

Jungkook : since you woke up and started overthinking.

I sighed.

Ezz : w-why my cl-

Jungkook : the hoodie's mine, we came back home earlier than mom and dad and i didn't think it was appropriate for us to dig through your belongings so i gave my hoodie and asked a helper lady to change your dress.

Ezz : ohh, but how did i came home. I don't remember anything. I just remember i was last in the w-wedding venue.

Jungkook : we'll talk about that later but now come downstairs fast as mom and dad are leaving for their 6 months trip.

Ezz : I'll just quickly change my clothes an-

Jungkook : no need. They are running late. They won't wait further. So better come now or simply meet them after 6 months.

He shrugged and left my room. I didn't want to go down like this but had no choice, so i just fixed my hair a little so that i won't look like a zombie, and headed downstairs.

I saw mom and mr. Kim standing at the front gate with BTS.

Ezz : mom.

I called out as they all glanced my way. They noticed me wearing the elephant sized hoodie but didn't react.

My mother pulled me in a hug as i hugged her back.

Mom : we'll come after 6 months sweetie, pls take care of yourself, boys will also take care of you. And try to bond with them as well hm. Mum loves you.

She said as she pulled off of me and i gave her a tired smile.

I turned towards mr. Kim

Ezz : bye, mr Kim.

He came towards me and hugged me, though i didn't hugged back .

Mr Kim : take care princess, bye.

I was on the verge of tearing up as he gave me the fatherly affection, i was longing for. But still i haven't accepted him. It's too hard when the love i have for my biological father is so pure and strong. He's was the best human being.

We bid our parents goodbyes and as they left we headed inside.

Jin : ezz, we need to talk. Freshen up and eat, then come in the hall.

I nodded as to what they wanted to talk about.

I quickly did my morning routine, shower and breakfast.

I headed to the hall. 

Ezz : what you guys wanna talk about.

I said as i plopped on the couch. They all were standing in front of me.

Jin : why did you drink yesterday.

Ezz : uhh...no i d-didn't drink.

Namjoon : stop lying, we all know you drank, you were literally smelling alcohol when we found you.