9. pay back?

----aerins pov-------

I was just looking here and there while leaning onto the railing. When someone called my name. The voice was awfully familiar.

???: Aerin-ah?

I turned around as I saw the person in front of me. My eyes slightly widened.

Ezz : WHAT THE HECK.....JUNNIEEEEEEEEE.

I went to him and hugged him. As he hug me back.

Yeonjun : how are you my little devil. Hm

Ezz : I'm fine...but how are you here, weren't you in Busan.

Yeonjun : me, mom and dad shifted to Seoul due to dad's company work.

Ezz : oh, that's cool. Now we both can meet often.

Yeonjun: not often... everyday. I took admission in this university.

Ezz : oh my goddddd....I'm really happy you know.

I gave him my widest smile, and he smiled back.

Just then the bell rang, indicating that we need to go back to our classes.

Yeonjun : well my little devil, we have to go back. Meet ya later~

Ezz : yep. I have a lot to tell you. And something very important.

We both went back to our classes. I had maths class. And the maknaes were also there. I was the last one to reach the class, so only one seat was left unoccupied.

Beside

Jimin.

The teacher wasn't here yet. I sighed and sat down beside him. I was quite happy after meeting my bestfriend yeonjun after so many days.

Choi Yeonjun is my bestfriend from childhood. We basically grew up together. He's the only one who knows about my past, Everything that happened to me.
He's in University as he's 5 years older than me. Yep he's that much older yet we are bestfriends. He lives with his mom and dad. His dad owns a chain of companies.

Jimin : yah you shit, what are you thinking so deeply.

Ezz : who the shit are you to call ME shit?

Jimin : huh, did you forget so fast that you shouldn't disrespect us.

Ezz : like it's fair for you to disrespect me. Huh.

Jimin : whatever, you are still a shit.

Ezz : and you are an asshole.

Jimin : you li-

He got cut off when someone came in the classroom. To males came inside. I guess they are teachers.

Man1 : kids, your previous maths teacher has resigned so Mr. Shin is going to teach you maths from now onwards.

Mr. Shin : good morning kids. I'm your new maths teacher. I hope you all will co-operate with me well.

The other male went out. Leaving the young male.

Mr. Shin let's start off with an small introduction

Everyone stood up turn by turn and introduced themselves. Only me and the maknaes were left as we were sitting at the last.

Ezz : hello, I'm le- Kim Aerin. I'm 16.

I gave a short, warm smile. The teacher for a second smirked and hid it immediately.

Well i guess i mistook it, why would he smirk.