6. ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ

We reached the mall and saw mom and mr Kim waiting at the entrance.

Mom : we all will split up. Me and your appa. You all and ezz. Okay?
We all nodded and mom and dad left for some stores.

Jin : let's go.
We all followed behind him.  We entered a shop. The women's and men's sections were adjacent. They went in the men's section and i just followed them like a little puppy. Let them enjoy their time now coz I will make sure to ruin their little peace after the marriage.

After a while jin and jungkook were done with their suits. And I was scrolling my phone.

Jin : ezz, we are done so let's go, me and kook will help you choose your dress.
He said with a straight face and i nodded.

We three went in the women's section and started digging through all types of fashionable clothes.

After a while jungkook spoke up.

Jungkook : here, what about this one.

It was an orange short dress which had sparkles. It was pretty to be honest.

Ezz : yeah. I'll try it.

I went in the dressing room and changed it. It was looking perfect. I came out to see them standing with some more dresses in their hands.

Ezz : uh...how's it?
I asked them nervously. They just nodded their head and jin handed me another dress to try. This time a long blue gown.

I went in again and changed. I again came out and asked, on which they again just nodded and just handed me another dress. Ugh.

It went or for a while, to the point that now i had changed almost 10 dresses.

Ezz : ah I'm tired. Come on. Just choose already, because all of them are perfect to me. I literally changed like...10 dresses dude.

Jin : okay fine.
He said and called for a staff.

Staff : yes sir.

Jin : pack all ten of them.

What the fuck. 10 dresses, dude did you just failed to notice the prices. And why the heck he's buying all of them.

Ezz : what? No, i don't need all of them. Just buy one jin.  And they are expensive.

Jungkook : you don't need to care about the price. You are going to be a Kim, all you need to do is sit and order and you will have a whole mall on your name young lady.

Ezz : what the- oh my god, i don't need it. Ughhh.

Jin : agree or not kiddo. You are gonna be a Kim, and we Kims are very respected everywhere. You need to be on our standards.

I opened my mouth to protest but the stuff was already packed and jin ordered his bodyguards to take them.

Just then the other boys came,and their bodyguards with their stuffs.

Namjoon : hyung, dad just texted me and asked if we all are done. If yes, then come to the food court.

Jin : yeah we are. Less go.

We all went to the floor where the food court was and spotted our parents their.

We got seated around the table. I was between namjoon and jungkook.

Ezz : well, excuse me y'all. I wanna go use the washroom, so if y'all will order then just order a burger for me.

They all nodded and went back to their talking and chatting while i skipped towards the washroom.

I was washing my hands when my phone buzzed indicating that I got a message. I dried my hands and opened the text in my way back to food court. It was an unknown number. It read...

Hello, baby.

How are you. I know my baby is not good without me.

Awww just wait a little love, I'll make it upto all these days you are away from me.

Ps : don't be that close to men babygirl. You know i would destroy anyone who comes in my way, right?

Love you....

The heck....?
Is he back? No no no, i moved places. He won't be able to find me now. But what if he still can find me?

My thoughts were broken when i realised I reached our table.

Mom : good honey. You are on time. Let's eat and go back to our house, we need to do alot of packing right?

I just hummed and digged in my burger. Damn i was too hungry after changing so many dresses.

They drove us to our house and left. Me and mom started packing as we were moving to Kim mansion tomorrow.

Time skip to morning******

I woke up because of sunlight hitting my face. I stirred a little but then lazily got up. Then remembered, it's eomma's wedding day. Aishh goodbye my precious normal life. I've to prepare myself as I'm gonna live with those emotionless psychos.

I did my morning routine and came downstairs, ate my breakfast and went to choose my dress out of those ten dresses. I chose my makeup and went to do something to pass the idle time.

Time skip to evening******

Ahh finally time to see my mother getting married to her boyfriend. Wow I never thought I would be attending my own mother's marriage. It was perfect, just me, her and my peaceful life.

But now time to move on which is....hard. I've tried to move on but i just can't.

Let's kick these thoughts and get ready quickly.

To be continued..........

********************************

Wow, such a short chapter. I think I'll make the next one a little long. Maybe I'll combine two chapters in the next one?

It's again midnightttt yayyyyy. 💀

Just a quick chapter, soooo.

A quick vote maybe? Pweaseee

And comment.

I'm excited to continue the story as we have a villain hereeeeeeee.

Btw jin hyung and hobi hyung seeeee, kookie is being wild in ur absenceee.

( Shirtless? Bye guys, I'm announcing my funeral, it's on 15th of July, pls come to give me some last moment blessings T _ T )