26. Losers

||••||

Baekhyun : okay sweetheart, choose one-
.
.
.
.

"Would you like to get an electric shock or would you like to get tased?"

There was no ounce of energy left in my body at this point. I haven't ate for hours. I'm struggling for hours. I have cuts and bruises. My head is also bleeding right now. There was no way I was sane right now. Plus now I think I've lost my hearing power as well. Cause no way in hell he's gonna say that?

I chose to stay quiet and just tried processing his words. After some minutes he spoke up again.

Baekhyun : if you are not gonna choose then I'll do it myself. Let me use my favourite taser then.

He smirk and everything in my sight became blurred. There were tiny black dots in the corner of vision as I was just about to black out.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise of gunshots echoing. Baekhyun shot up on his feet, grabbing the gun from his pocket as he pulled the safety lock down. He cussed under his breath and the door of the room i was in, shot open. Before i could see any further, my vision turned black and my eye lids fell shut.

.
.
.
.
.
.

*****AUTHORS POV*****

Bangtan reached the mansion and the first thing they did was shooting the guards standing at the front door. They don't need to waste their energy on those lowly insects, do they?

Namjoon- being the leader of the group, ordered the maknae line to kill Baekhyun's men around the mansion with the help of bangtan's men. As Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin went to the men who were around the mansion, Namjoon and the hyungs went inside the mansion.

You thinking Why did namjoon send the maknaes to kill the men around the mansion? The answer is simple. Even If they are here for Aerin, can't they have there own little fun by taking over Baekhyun's gang and property?

As hyung line barged inside the mansion, they easily shot the other men who were scattered inside. Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok contacted yoongi, who stayed back in the car to hack the cameras of inside the mansion. Yoongi guided the three towards the room Aerin and Baekhyun was in.

When namjoon, Jin and Hoseok reached the room, Namjoon smirked as he looked at Hoseok. Hoseok got the signal as he kicked and broke the door open.

As soon as they entered, many guns turned in their direction in a threatening way. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other with a smirk as Hoseok muttered "losers" underneath his breathe.

As soon as Baekhyun saw them. He chuckled and folded his arms in front of his chest.

Baekhyun : well well, sweet big protective brothers are here to be their sister's knight in the shining armour. I did told y'all to fuck off by sending that letter, didn't i?

Hoseok : jin hyung this fucker seriously thinks he's got a chance when he has bangtan standing in front of him.

Hoseok looked at Seokjin as he scoffed. Jin turned to look at Baekhyun and spoke up.

Jin : See......we are not of the kind who will give you a second chance, so you are dead anyways now because you messed with the kims. But I'd still like to suggest you to hand over Aerin to us without any further due, because if you let us take her without getting us pissed, we'll probably give you an easy death.

As Baekhyun heard this, you looked over at aerin, who was unconsciously lying on the ground.

Baekhyun : Take her if you can.