13. sneaking?

“I need one of those long hugs where you kinda forget whatever else is happening around you for minute.”

||||••••||||

It was lunch. I was sitting on the table with my stepbrothers and yeonjun, in the school's cafeteria.

After me and Yeonjun came back from the crosswalk, my stepbrothers were awake and were not really happy that I left the mansion without telling anyone. They said they only got to know about it from a guard. It wasn't a really big deal but they still made a fuss about it. It was the last time I talked with them till now, as they ignored me because of the little stunts I did earlier.

Everyone was eating silently, me and Yeonjun excluded.

Ezz : ah....i need to go to washroom. I'll be quick.

I stood up as Yeonjun and jin nodded. I went towards the girls washroom. I did my business there, as I was washing my hands, someone spoke from behind me.

?? : Hello~slut.

I turned my head and looked over my shoulder. There i saw 3 girls standing there with their hands crossed on their chest and 2 boys near the door frame.

Ezz : can i help you?

I asked with an eyebrow up. They scoffed.

??  : What did you do to get into bts's pants, huh. I'm the most popular girl here, and tried a hundred times to get their attention. How can they choose a bitch over me.

I scoffed loudly.

Ezz : First of all I'm not a mirror that you are describing yourself. Second. How I belong to bts Is none of your business.

I turned to leave but one girl grabbed my wrist and slammed me on the wall. My back hitted the wall really hard. But i bit back the painful squeal.

?? : Talking back to us is a huge mistake girl.

Ezz : but i did talked back and still am doing. What can you even do?

I smirked but the girl in the middle lunged at me, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I let out a small 'ahh'.

?? : Oh really what can we even do?

She mimicked me and rolled her eyes at my face.

Ezz : keep rolling them, maybe you'll find a brain back there.

She huffed angrily and threw my head back, slamming it lightly on the wall. I was about to say something but she cutted me off.

?? : We thought of teaching you a lesson in a simple way but now I'll make sure you will regret each and every fucking word of yours.

And they just left. I wasn't gonna let history repeat itself again, I've been bullied in the past too, but Yeonjun helped me out at that time. I won't let some fuckers hurt me.

Just then, the bell rang. I knew i wasted so much time in here, so i rushed back to the next class i had. Apparently it was my maths class, that means I've to attend it with the maknaes.

I stepped inside classroom and sat on my usual seat.

Beside Jimin.

It wasn't like i wanted to sit there. Whenever I've a class with Jimin, he forces me to sit beside him god knows why. I've now stopped resisting, becoz that asshole never listens to me.

Everyone got seated and mr.shin came.

After a few minutes in the class, mr.shin gave us some questions. He came to check upon each student turn by turn.