18. silly

"your body language speaks to me"

||••||

~previously~

Ezz : mmm, yes I'm alright. Maybe i didn't sleep properly, that's why I was seeing things.

Taehyung : are you lying?

His question caught me off guard.

Ezz : h-huh?......n-no why would I. I just told you i didn't sleep properly.

He just nodded and dragged me with him where the others were.

~Now~

We reached where the others were standing. Apparently they all were waiting for me and taehyung. They all looked towards me and taehyung, it felt like they just read the tension between me and him.

Yoongi : something happened that we should know about?

He asked, poking his tongue in his cheek and cocking up an eyebrow.

I looked at taehyung and could tell just by his expressions that he wasn't gonna be a secret keeper.

Taehyung : ez-

Ezz : i got lost on the way back from the washroom. Nothing else.

I cutted taehyung off with an excellently unbelievable lie. He just shoved his hands in his pants pockets and looked away, unbothered.

Other guys just nodded it off. We started going towards the limo, i was thinking about the washroom incident when-

"SPLASH"

we heard a loud splash.......

*****BTS pov*****

We were walking towards our limo when we all heard a loud splash.

We looked at each other and then beside us to see......

Ezz.

In the.

Fountain.

We again looked at each other and then back at her. All 8 of us just stared at each other, to process what just happened.

Alright.

Jimin made a joke about throwing her in the fountain and here she is-

WTF. We all started laughing like crazy. SERIOUSLY? what the shit.

Jimin : you......you.....you literally....oh my god......you literally jumped in a fountain just to test if you'll drown or not? Oh my hell ezz, by the way you didn't drown....I'm impressed.

He said that and we all again started laughing while that poor girl sat in the fountain, being totally drenched.

Ezz : seriously?is it so funny?and I DID NOT jump you fucker. I lost balance- fuck that. Help me out.

Jimin : it IS funny, girl. and help yourself, we don't have time to waste on kids who are barely 5'1.

He said that and started walking, we all followed behind.

We all were walking when-

"THUD"

we heard a loud thud.

We looked ahead to see Jimin on the ground.

Apparently, ezz jumped out of the water, took off her dripping wet jacket and threw it over jimin's face, leading him to fall on the ground, on his butt.