17. mirror

"oh baby, i was intoxicated"

||•||

I was getting ready for the inauguration of the mall. It was Sunday so we were free.

I wore a simple dress and let my hair hang free on my back.

We all sat in the limo to reach the mall

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We all sat in the limo to reach the mall. I was sitting between yoongi and namjoon.

We reached the mall in 45 minutes and got off the car. I looked up to glance at the mall. It was quite beautiful. Glass windows with posters on them, A big fountain. Everything was in white and golden.

Just then namjoon turned to me.

Namjoon : ezz, stay by Taehyung's side, tae keep an eye on her.

Ezz : what am I? A 5 year old.

Jimin : glad to hear, that you know that.

Ezz : are you for re-

Jin : cut the bikkering kiddo. Walk fast.

Ezz : 'Kiddo'? can't you see I'm more than 5'1.

The maknaes burst out laughing. I glared at them.

Ezz : and what is so funny you shitheads.

Jimin replied while still laughing.

Jimin : you are what? 5'1? Aww shawty, we never knew you would be that short.

Ezz : and what is wrong with being short, you are yourself short mr. Jimin shorty pants.

Jimin : yah, stop calling us names or I'll throw you in the fountain. Anyways you are so short, you'll drown.

He said they started laughing even more.

Ezz : you just- argh.

I stomped my feet with an angry pout. We reached the entrance of the mall. The guys were meeting some people when i spotted a familiar figure there.

Ezz : mr. Shin?

He turned towards me and i bowed.

Mr. Shin : you are here too, ms Kim aerin?

Ezz : hm sir. Are you here for the inauguration too.

Mr. Shin : the owner knows me so he invited me here for the opening.