15. stone and a paper

"Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt."

|||•|||

Previously ~~~

I placed the blade on a place beside the first cut, and let it sink into my skin. I wasn't even sheding tears. I couldn't feel the pain at all. It was rather pleasure.

I felt pleasure in my pain once again.....

Now~~~

I cleaned everything and went to my bed. I laid there and hoped to get some sleep.

Ezz : guess, it's another sleepless night.

I sighed and turned to my side.

~morning~

'''''''on the table'''''''

Everyone was eating breakfast and talking. It wasn't a really nice morning for me though. I don't know, what is gonna happen from now onwards.

Suddenly jungkook spoke.

Jungkook : yah, ezz?

Ezz : mmh?

Jungkook : you know the new teacher right?...the maths teacher.

Ezz : mr. Shin?

Jungkook : yea..@

Ezz : yeah! What about him?

I cocked up an eyebrow. He just shrugged and said.

Jungkook : I've heard he's a creep, I'm just telling you this, so keep your distance from him. And if he does something, immediately tell any of us.

Oh! So now my rude brother is being caring.

Ezz : why do you care?

Jungkook : ofcourse I don't care but i don't want you getting harassed by that creep. It's called humanity yannow.

Ezz : mmhm....finee, I'll take care.

He just nodded and went back to eating. I felt a little nice that atleast he has some 'humanity'.

We all got up the table and went to the car to go to school. After reaching there i met with yeonjun. We chatted for a while and after hanging out, we went to our classes.

Soon it was lunch and i tried to be as far as i can from those bullies. I got my food and went to sit with the boys.

Someone's POV******

?? : See?....the slut is with them again. I'm totally fed up of her. Everything's planned up right?

?? : Yup, you need not to worry. Everything's planned well.

?? : It'll be fun......

End of pov*******

Authors pov-------

Everyone was done eating. The boys went away, minding their own business, yeonjun had a basketball match coming up, so he left for the ground. Ezz decided to go to the rooftop as she was bored.

As she reached the rooftop, she leaned onto the railing. Just then her phone buzzed.

Unknown : you'll be getting a good news soon, princess.....; )

'fuck him' she thought and placed her phone in her pocket. Suddenly her head got jerked back by great force. She looked up to see the bullies standing there.

Ezz : what the--

Ava : shut up bitch. Enough of your talking back.

Rachel latched onto her and slapped her.