4. ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ

Previously~~~~~~~

Just then we heard many heavy footsteps as i shot my head up to stairs.

Now~~~~~~

Oh my what? Those 7 boys from my school? What the heck. Are they mr. Kim's sons? Holy fuck.

I was snapped back from my trail of thoughts by Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim : introduce boys.
He gestured them.

One of them who i guess is oldest came a little forward.

??: I'm kim seokjin, I'm the oldest.
He said with a veryyyy small smile which I gladly returned.

??: I'm min yoongi. 2nd oldest

??: I'm jung hoseok.

??: Kim namjoon. 4th oldest.

Jimin : park Jimin. You know me, we were in the same class.
He said with his signature smirk. Ugh.

??: Kim Taehyung.
He didn't even bother looking at me.

??: I'm Jeon Jungkook the maknae. Well I'll tell you on behalf of others, we all are called BTS.

I nodded in okay.

Ezz : I'm lee Aerin, you all can call me Ezz. I'm 16.
I said and gave a very little smile becoz i didn't wanted to be rude despite their dry intros.

Mr. Kim : fine kids, we both adults are going for a quick talk. Try to get along.

He said while he glared the boys.

My mom gave me an assuring smile, with that they both left for God knows where.

I turned towards the boys still glaring at that asshole.

Just then Jimin came forward and stood just inches away from me. He leaned down as I'm shorter than him

Jimin: oh babygirl, it will be more fun now, right?
He said again smirking.

Ezz : oh are too needy, huh?
I said giving him his dirty smirk back. I can feel some of the boys slightly choked on thin air.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him more closure to my face, it was almost like we were kissing, jeez. I continued

Ezz : you know what Jimin, keep your pervert dick in your pants, I'm not someone who hoes around men like you.

I said while glaring right in his eyes. I released his collar with a jerk. He's eyes grew dark. And suddenly i got jerked in front by a strong arm around the nape of my neck.

Jimin : don't fly too much princess, or i might cut those pretty wings of yours.

He said glaring.

Jin : Jimin leave her, cut this crap you both-

He got cut by Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim : kids come in the dinning area, food is ready.
He yelled from, i guess dinning area.

Jimin left me the same way i left him.
And all boys headed to the dinning table. I just silently followed back.

As we reached they all took their seats, they all were seated so the only seat was between Jimin and taehyung. I sighed and sat coz i had no option. On my left was Jimin, on right taehyung, and beside taehyung it was jungkook.

We all were eating, the boys were talking to each other, same with my mom and mr. Kim. I was just quietly eating my food.

Suddenly that bastard put his left hand on my right thigh.