10. Punishment

Authors pov-------

Jin : aerin open the damn door.

Jin yelled as all 7 of them were standing in front of her room's door. But there was no response from the other side. Jimin suddenly disappeared and came back with a spare key. They unlocked the door and stepped in. But the room was empty. Little did they know, the one who caused this, is behind the door of her bathroom.

She was sitting there quietly because she knew, the moment they get her, that instant she's dead. She heard the door of room getting shut, indicating that they left.

She quietly stood up and opened the bathroom's door. She closed it behind her and as she turned to face her room. Her eyes went wide as she saw all her stepbrothers standing with smirks.

Aerin's pov-------

Ezz : i-i thought y-

Jimin : we left? Well we are not stupids ezz.

He said with a wide smirk.

Namjoon : why you did all that?

He asked with gritted teeth. Anger visible on all of their faces.

Ezz : d-did what.

Hoseok : i swear I'll kill you if you will act dumb. Open that darn mouth and tell us why you did that.

He asked with a very dark and intimating glare, scaring the little girl. She knew they will be angry but this much? They were looking like they'll kill her right there.

Ezz : i-i...i just d-did....i-

Taehyung : SHUT IT. WE ALL KNOW YOU DID IT. And now you are gonna face the consequences little girl.

Jin : we already told you to not break the rules and mess with us. Time for punishment lil sis. What should we do with her boys. Hm.

Punishment? Shit. What are they gonna do. Even mom and mr. Kim isn't here. And I'm not the one who back bitches about anyone.

Hoseok : cut it. I'll treat her as she deserves. You all remember mom told dad that ezz has claustrophobia and fears darkness.

His eyes grew dark and my heart sank to my stomach. Why is he mentioning my phobias. Fuck.

He then very tightly grabbed my tiny wrist that would surely leave a bruise later. I whimpered as he dragged me all the way down. He pulled opened a door which I observe is of basement.

Hey. Wait. Shit. Why basement. Ahh

He dragged me down the stairs as he kicked open a door. The room was very tiny and pitch dark. He threw me in harshly as he smirked standing at the door.

Ezz : NOOO.

i yelled as he slammed the door shut before I can go out. I then heard the twisting of lock indicating that he locked me in here. I shivered as i took a long glance at the room. It was very small without any ventilation and not to mention very dark.

I started sweating as i sank to the floor, resting my back on the cold wall. I was getting too scared. It was horrifying.

Ezz : n-noo, y-yah. L-let me o-out. Pls p-pls, i w-wanna g-go.

That's it. I broke down. It was very hard. He literally triggered my phobia? How sick.

I brought my knees to my chest as i sobbed, buring my head between them. I started to take rapid short breathes, almost gasping. I was getting a panic attack. I struggled to breathe, and felt my eye lids getting heavy and shut.

Authors pov-------

Living room.'''''

An hour passed as no one said anything. The boys ate their dinner and plopped on the couches.