27. Filthy hands?

||••||

[ Trigger warning ⚠️ Violence/human harm. ]

*

***Author's pov****

3 men entered the messy and dirty basement with their guards. As soon as they stepped inside a certain room, strong smell of blood hit their nostrils. But that didn't affect them, they were used to it.

Namjoon, Hoseok, and jin looked at the sight in front of them. Namjoon smirked at Baekhyun, who was hanging upside down by chains. He had blood running down his thighs because of the gunshot wound.

Namjoon walked up to him.

Namjoon : hmm hmm. If this isn't the arrogant bitch.

He motioned his man to untie baekhyun's mouth. He grabbed a knife from his pocket and placed the tip on his chin. Baekhyun wriggled in his place.

Baekhyun : i already told you I have nothing to do with you. Let me fucking go.

He shot a glare to namjoon. And in return, namjoon pushed the knife with a little pressure making a small cut on his chin.

Jin stepped forward with hoseok.

Jin : we told you already to hand her over to us quietly. And actually you shouldn't have kidnapped her in the first place.

Baekhyun : i just took back what was mine, that wasn't 'kidnapping'.

He scoffed.

Jin : sure.....namjoon, you are free to do anything to this motherfucker just as you please.

Namjoon nodded and smirked. He then pretended to think something as he spoke up.

Namjoon : so I heard you were gonna use a taser on aerin, is that true?

Baekhyun decided not to answer.

Namjoon : so lemme play the same game with you, right? Lemme ask you.....

He gestured his men to hand him a small suitcase.

Namjoon : so.....would you like to get your dick tased or your hands?

Baekhyun's eyes widened for a split second before they went back to their usual sharp form. Namjoon grabbed the taser from the suitcase.

Namjoon : hmm....i seriously wanna have some fun and shoot your dick but.....

He paused to look at his hands.

Namjoon : but.....i know that these filthy hands of yours have touched aerin. I'm gonna shoot your hands with the taser again and again and again. I'm gonna make you regret ever even looking at her.

He said as his guards grabbed his hands. Namjoon aligned the taser to shoot but just when he was about to shoot, he stopped.

Namjoon : nah nah, lemme have some fun first.

He grabbed a pair of pliers from the suitcase. His guards were still grabbing baekhyun's hands. Baekhyun looked at the pliers, realising as his eyes widened.

Baekhyun : do it. I don't fucking care. I'm not a damn coward. But mind my words. Your hands are no better than mine, all of you fucker's hands are filthier than mine. I don't even kill how you kill people. I don't even torture the innocent ones like you. Trust me, when i say that when aerin, you dear SISTER will find out what y'all do for a living, she'll be more disgusted. She'll hate y'all more than she hates you right now.