3. holy shit!

Previously ~~~~~~

Ezz : mom! How are you early.
I said with a small smile.

Mom : ah-h umm i need to tell something to you.

Now~~~~~~

Ezz : yes mom.

I asked suspiciously.

Mom : um well, sit first.

She said as she patted the place beside her. I went there and sat,now seriously.

Mom : mmm...I've a-

Ezz : boyfriend?

Tell what I'm thinking isn't true, tell me she'll smack my head and say that 'you are stupid ezz why would I have a boyfriend' pls tell me-.
My thoughts got cut off by my mom's voice.

Mom : ah-yess, I'm sorry i told you so late but i thought you'd be upset so i was just scared.

She said with her voice going low every passing second.

Ezz: m-mom? Wae? Well what do you mean by late?for how much time have you been dating exactly.

Mom : A y-year.

Ezz : but we moved here like just a week ago God damnit. Don't tell me you moved from busan becoz of your 'boyfriend'.

I shooked my head in disbelief.

Mom : yeah honey. I'm sorry for lying but i really love him.

Ezz : seriously mom.

I huffed angrily.

Mom : we are going to his house tomorrow for dinner, pls accept the fact that I'm dating, pls.

Ezz : fine, I'll tell you tomorrow.

I left from there coz if I'd stayed for even a minute more, i would've burst out.

I slammed my room's door shut. i sat in the balcony and hugged my knees, slowly tears fell from my eyes.

The memories came flooding in.
How i used to play with my father, how he loved me, and other good and bad memories. I sat there till midnight and gave my mum's request a thought.

I decided my answer and stood up. I'll say yes and be happy in her happiness. I stared at the moon.

"Appa, see mumma got a boyfriend. I should be happy for her right? Tell me appa? I'm making the right decision,right?

I sighed and went back inside locking the door. I layed on my bed. I knew i wouldn't be able to sleep the whole night now. i just stared at the ceiling.

''''''time skip to morning''''''

I woke up because of my alarm. I turned it off. I slept somewhere around 3 am maybe.
I lazily got up and did my morning routine. I ran downstairs as i didn't wanted to be late for my school.

I saw my mom sitting on the couch.

"Good morning rin-rin" my greeted me.

[ A/n : rin rin is her nickname. ]

"Morning eomma" i greeted back.

Before i was about to skip to dinning table, i said.

Ezz : eomma, text me the time for the dinner, I'll be ready on time and hope you'll be as well.

I said without glancing at her.

Mom : really honey? Yeah-h I'll text you.

I eat my breakfast and left for school.