12. first meet

"move on....you have memories to hold on to"

||flashback||

A little girl was wondering around, all alone, in a amusement park. She was very young. Cute button nose, doe ocean blue eyes, she was wearing a cute little frock. The frock was white with pink floral design. Her hair was let loose only two strands were pulled back and tied by a white and pink dotted bow. She wore some sneakers and glanced at the figures passing by.

She went to a stall nearby. It was a shooting game stall. She just stood there, watching the kids playing at the stall. Suddenly a voice spoke from beside her, making her turn on her heels.

It was a cute young boy. He wore a big white tshirt with some sky blue jeans. His hair was black and fell on his small forehead slightly. He had a watch and some canvas shoes on. He ofcourse was older than the little girl.

The boy grinned and crouched down as the girl was very short and he was pretty tall. He held the girl's hands in his, still having that pretty smile plastered on his handsome face.

Boy : yeah kiddo, what are you doing here all alone?

He asked softly to the girl. She glanced left to right then answered him him with her honey like voice.

Girl : my father......i don't know where he is. He told me that he won't leave me alone ever. B-but i don't know where he is right now.

She sniffled a little, controlling her tears.

Boy : yah yah! Don't cry, you know? strong girls never cry.

Girl : I know, I'm not crying.

The girl pouted making the little boy chuckle.

Boy : mmmh....I have an idea, let's......try to find your father. Come on.

He stood up swiftly and grabbed her hand. She halted in her place as the little girl wasn't sure if it was safe to go with the boy. But instantly followed him when he gave her a reassuring smile.

They slowly and steadily passed by the strangers.

Boy : what's your name, little princess...

Girl : I'm lee Aerin....

Boy : you have a pretty name....I'm Choi Yeonjun.... what's your age?

He gave her another smile.

Aerin : I'm 7..you?

She raised her hands and opened five fingers in one hand and 2 in another.

Yeonjun : I'm 12...I'm much older than you hm...well how does your father look? How was he dressed?

The girl thought for a moment before turning to him with a small smile. Even thinking about her father makes her soul happy.

Aerin : um..he was dressed in an oversized dark blue sweatshirt and...uh some.....mmm.....dark coloured jeans. He is not so old. And he is really, really, really handsome.

She giggled at last.

Yeonjun : fine, let's search around hm- wait ice cream? Do you like icecream?