7. Wedding

Time skip to evening******

Ahh finally time to see my mother getting married to her boyfriend. Wow I never thought I would be attending my own mother's marriage. It was perfect, just me, her and my peaceful life.

But now time to move on which is....hard. I've tried to move on but i just can't.

Let's kick these thoughts and get ready quickly.

I slipped into one of the dresses and it fitted me very well.

Well actually....it was really beautiful but too revealing as well. I guess It was jungkook's choice. Damn.

I did my make-up and got ready. I was looking pretty good.
My mom was having her makeup and dress done near the venue, where there were some rooms.

It was time to go to the venue. Just when i was about to open the door. The bell rang. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the gate to peek out.

Jin : you ready.

Ezz: uh yeah but why are you all here.

Namjoon : dad told us to pick you up.

Ezz : oh

I sighed and got out of my house. I followed them to their limo, as we all sat.
The whole car ride was silent.  No one said anything.

Soon, we reached the venue and we got out of the car.

The venue was so beautiful. A big entrance, a lawn type of thing surrounding the whole place, lightings.

We made our way inside and oh my, i was awestruck.

Big chandeliers, pure white sparkly floor, off white walls, music, all kinds of drinks. Everything screamed royalty.

I was pulled off my thoughts by jin.

Jin : ezz, u r free to roam but don't go too far.

I nodded my head.

Namjoon : words. 

Ezz : y.e.s, YES my majesty.

I smiled in sarcasm and slightly bowed making namjoon scoff out loud.

Hoseok : let's go.

They went away and i started wandering around just to pass time.

------Bts pov-------