14. pain

"She wondered that hope was so much harder than despair"

|||•|||

I was walking towards my locker when someone grabbed me by wrist and shoved me onto the next locker.

Today, my stepbrothers aren't at school as they had some work at company. When i asked them, why they have to do so much company work so they just said that they are the future CEOs and mr.kim is not here as well so they need to handle the company work.

I looked up to the person who shoved me and pinned me onto the locker, i saw the kids from the restroom incident surrounding me.

?? : Hello again gurl. Let's have a quick intro. I'm Ava. I'm the most popular here as you know. She's Rachel, momo and those are eun sook and doyeong.

I looked at her minions, then back at her.

Ezz : so?

She cocked her eyebrow up.

Ava : uh huh.....BTS oppa aren't even here today. Let's have some fun.

She said and I was about to reply and cringe at her 'bts oppa' but stopped when eun sook and doyeong grabbed my arms and locked me in place.

Ava : if I hear anyone talking about all this later......I'll rip y'all.

She said and snatched my bag from me, while i was wiggling in the two boy's hold.

Ava : let's see what we have here....

She said and opened my bag's zip. She turned it upside down to let everything fall on the ground, right at her feet.

Ezz : Ava or whatever you are......just leave me, what will you even get after doing all this.

I said with a calm tone.

Rachel : you talked back to us girl.....and we are teaching you some lessons as we told you that day.

Ava : look look, aw....i thought this pretty little slut must carry something - something with her all the time. You know she needs to please BTS right? Wait or are you their maid.

She said and they started laughing. I tilted my head to see some other kids in the hallway laughing as well. I stopped wiggling when it was confirmed i couldn't push those boys. I was just plainly staring at the ground, taking in all the humiliation.

Momo : ah ha! Look up bitch.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my head upwards. I was trying hard to not cry. This humiliation was enough.

After throwing alot of insults, they pushed me on the ground and just left. The bell rang, it was time to go home. I grabbed myself up and collected my things. I was sniffling all the time. This whole thing was so familiar and one of my weaknesses.

I got myself together and left for the mansion. I wasn't planning on telling any of this to Yeonjun but what if he finds out about it? I don't wanna always live in his shadow.

~ time skip to dinner ~

BTS came back just an hour after I came back from school. Mr. Kim literally owns the school, what if they finds out?

Ugh, i should stop thinking so much.

We were currently sitting on the dinning table, munching on our food. They chit chatting and i was scrolling my phone when i got a notification from the unknown number.

Unknown : baby, go and open your backpack.
                     You remember the gift i told you about? Yes. There it is.
                    I know my babe will like it.

Good night sweetheart.......

The fuck.
My backpack?
How can I possibly have a 'gift' in there. I mean there was something, i would've seen it.

Still, i was a little scared from him. What he will text again if i won't check my bag.

Nevermind, I'll just go check it, perhaps he's just trying to creep me up.

I stood up and all the members looked up at me. They started at me in confusion as to why i suddenly got up without even finishing my dinner.

Namjoon : what?

He raised an eyebrow as he still munched on his food.

Ezz : uh...I'm full. I'm feeling sleepy, I'll go. Good night.

I sprinted from their as I heard some little 'good night's. I reached my room and locked the door up. I went towards my bag and opened it.

There
Really
Was
A
Box.

Shit?

How did he even managed to put it inside. And now I'm sure that he's not just scaring me. His threats aren't shallow.

I pulled out the box and sat on the bed with it. I stared at it. Should I open it? What if there's something harmful in there? No, i won't open it. I'll just shove it in the dustb-

My phone buzzed. I opened it up.

Unknown : no, no babe. Don't even think to throw it. Just open it already love.
                     If you won't accept my gift. I'll make you accept it my way : )

I sighed and threw my phone on the other side of my bed. I looked at the box and slowly opened it.

There was a black rose. And a chocolate of my favourite brand. My eyes widened. Does he seriously remember my favourite chocolate? And why is there a black rose.

As I was thinking, my phone buzzed once again. Imma really put that thing on silent now. Argh.

Unknown : liked it my love? I know you did.
                      Afterall it's your favourite chocolate.
                     Don't worry to much just eat it and have a good sleep. I'll talk later ; )

Fuck you.
I hate each and everything right now. The memories which dread me and I want to remove are coming again and again in front of my eyes.

That's it.

I stood up at went to the drawer to pull out a small kit. I opened it and pulled out a small blade.

I went towards my bathroom and locked the gate. I folded up my sleeve, to just reveal my forearm and wrist. I took the blade and placed it on my wrist. I closed my eyes and let it pierce my skin. I fisted my hands feeling the blood oozing out of the freshly made cut. I placed the blade on a place beside the first cut, and let it sink into my skin. I wasn't even sheding tears. I couldn't feel the pain at all. It was rather pleasure.

I felt pleasure in my pain once again.....

To be continued.....
**************************

😭😭😭😭

I dunno why I'm even crying.

Anywayssssss.......... vote and comment pwease. 🐰

Byee byee you carrots<3