28. Button

||••||

"you are seriously mentally ill, aren't you?"

Seokjin yells aggressively, fuming in pure anger. He was beyond pissed because of ezz jumping down the balcony that night. And for the first time, He actually lost his calm demeanor in front of ezz.

He's always the most composed member in bangtan. He never takes rash or impulsive decisions and never lets his anger act out. He always stops the other boys in making stupid decisions.

This calm and composed personality of his was made because of his experience throughout his life. He's the oldest in bangtan. Being the oldest comes with great responsibilities. All the responsibilities and experiences made him what he is now.

But when he loses his calm........he gets as scary and as dangerous as boiling molten lava.

He came marching towards Aerin and grabbed her wrist harshly. The action made Aerin flinch, she widened her eyes as his sudden yelling and angry self caught her off guard.

"All 6 of the boys refused to put their trust in you in any way, but only I was the one who actually thought you wouldn't turn out to be such a brat and wouldn't go as far as jumping out of the house like a total maniac in the middle of the damn night."

Jin spat angrily, his fingertips digging at the side of her wrist. She just looked at him. She was actually very scared right now. She knew what she did was totally stupid and she should get a good earful for it but she never thought Jin would be so damn furious.

"you know what......I need to discipline you-"

He paused. He turned towards the others. All 6 other members of Bangtan were shocked because they never thought Jin would burst out in anger like that.

Yeonjun had his fists clenched at his sides and was just simply staring at Jin. His eyes landed on Ezz's. She was now looking down while biting her lips to stop herself from crying. Her eyes were teary, tears threatened to roll down any second. Yeonjun was also pissed at Ezz but he thought that yelling at her like that was not right. He had a strong urge to go to his best friend and embrace her because of how scared she looked right now, but he stopped himself. He trusted Jin because he knew that Jin never acts out on impulsively. He always looks up at Jin and never doubts him. Yet there was this doubt lingering in his head today because of Jin's actions.

Jin motioned all of them to get out of the room but no one budged, thinking that Jin might go too harsh on Ezz.

"get the fuck out. I don't wanna see a single one of you here."

Jin said in a dangerously deep voice making the others stalk out of the room. Then Jin, without sparing Ezz a glance, went out as well.

But as soon as he slammed the door shut, there was a familiar click.

Aerin's eyes widened as she realized that Jin had actually locked her now.

She was filled with fear, but she didn't even go up to bang on the door or even call out for someone. A part her was stunned as well. She just sighed as she lied down on her bed. She pulled the sheets up and covered herself till her forehead and tried to dose off despite the slight body ache she had.

__

Outside her room, everyone was still staring at the door blankly. They weren't sure if leaving aerin alone while she's injured and that too leave her locked, is okay or not, but they couldn't open the door, they were too scared of bangtan's eldest member.