3. Meeting

At Singhania Mansion:

A boy is shown in a room who is doing some work in a laptop..
( Yes the boy is our Raghav)

Another girl who is peeping through his room.

Raghav feel some presence and asked her "come inside chutki ..why are you peeping like that ??'' as his eyes doesn't move from laptop screen

( Yes the girl is his sister Ritu)

She comes inside slowly while fidgeting with her fingers...

"What mischief have you done now??" Asked Raghav while seeing her hesitating posture...

Ritu gets offended with his question...she doesn't even tell anything till now and his bhaiyaa is making his own assumptions...

"What do you think that I always do some kind of mischief...come on bhaiyaa I am not a five year old kid ...now I am studying in college" replies Ritu while complaining

Raghav looks at her boringly..as her body posture is telling another story

"Then tell me what are doing you here now ..what you want??" Raghav asked again making his attention in his laptop

Ritu fell tongue tied ..she doesn't know if her bhaiya will give her permission or not ...she chants a quick prayer before proceeding...

"Bhaiyaa actually,on Sunday my every friends were planning to see one new movie which releases few days ago ..so can I also go with them ?? I really want to see that movie plss " Ritu tells everything in one go..

Raghav doesn't get anything but when he realises what she tell actually..he got silent..

Seeing his silence ,she again ask..
"Bhaiyaa can I go pls"

"Hmm you can go but before that you have to follow some rules,then only I can give you the permission..agree?" Raghav said in firm tone

Listening to him ,she jumps on him in excitement..and gives a long kiss on his cheek..

He just keep his laptop beside him from getting damaged ..and holds her from falling ...

"Muaaahhhhh!!! Done done... thank you thank you so much ...you are best brother in this world I must agree" Ritu shouts in excitement...

"Don't get excited much ...once listen to the rules ,then only dance like this " Raghav has to literally close his ears in her excitement...

Have to agree such a loud voice she has !!

"Ok you tell , anyway I will agree all of them" Ritu sat beside him

Raghav- yeahh so first

Rule no 1. Keep your GPS location on everytime

Rull no 2. Get your mobile fully charged , if I get to know that your phone is switched while calling you ...then for next 5 months ..you can wrote good bye note for it...

Last but not the least ,

Rule no 3.you can enjoy all you want but have to reach your by 7pm got it??

"Yes yes I got it , I accept all your rules ...thank you once again bhaiya , I love you .." Ritu once again hugs her brother...

"I love you too mera bacha" Raghav kisses her forehead...

But suddenly Ritu hits her own forhead ..

" One thing I forgot to tell you .. mummy has asked you to come to her room..she wants to tell you something important"

"Something important?? Ok you go and tell her I am coming" while he starts to shut down his laptop..

In another room: