21. Humiliation

Humiliation is painful experience that makes us feel inferior. It's our mind's way of telling us that we are not good enough...

Character:

Tanya- Another friend of Raghav who used to have feelings for him but due to some reasons she couldn't express her feelings to him..

Suddenly when they all were having conversations with each other...

A loud voice of girl was heard..

HEY RAGHAV KAISE HO??

( And out of no where she hugged Raghav tightly by keeping her hands around his back)...

Pihu is shocked by her act .
Somewhere in her heart she couldn't accept that some other girl is hugging her man ,her husband...

She is wearing a tight body cone dress which is showing clearly all her curves,her hair is open, lastly she had done bold makeup , she is looking gorgeous and top of that she is looking smoking hot..all the boys present in the hall were drooling over her...

On the otherhand Raghav also startled by her act,he gently parted her from the hug...

Raghav- Tanya tum yaha??

Anjali- ( Muttered under her breath ) abb yahi dekhne ko baki reh gayi thi...

Pihu could clearly hears her as she is standing close to her

(Both Aman and Anjali doesn't like her because of her overacting and nautankii..they also know at some point Tanya have feelings for Raghav which Raghav doesn't know as he always considered Tanya as his good friend...he doesn't have any that kind of feelings towards her...)

Aman- tum yaha kaise ?? I mean tum toh Bangalore mein thi na??

( Roughness is clearly visible in his voice..)

Tanya( muttered herself) - pata nahi iss Aman ko mere se kya problem hai...mujhe dekhkar kabhi khush nahi hota...
Haan Bangalore mehi hu..bass kuch din k liye yaha ayi hu mummy papa k paas..

Waise tum kaisi ho Anjali??

Anjali- ( fakes a smile) bas chali jaa rahi hai life...

Tanya smiled at her words..

Tanya- tum kaise ho Raghav? tum toh mujhe bhul hi gaye ho?? abb utna phone bhi nahi karte jaise pehale karte thein..

Raghav-aisa nahi hai Tanya...bass itna kaam ka pressure hota hai na toh utna time hi nahi milta phone karne k liye...

Pihu is quietly listening to their conversations...

Tanya- ohh ,samaj sakti hu.. waise Aman aur Anjali ne toh shaadi kar liya...tum kab karoge Raghav ya pehale girlfriend banaoge fir shaadi?? ( Laughs slightly)..

( She doesn't know that Raghav got married as that time she was in Bangalore..)

By hearing the word marriage automatically a smile bloom to his face..he then held Pihu's shoulder to introduce her but before he could do so...

Tanya( who notices Pihu)- yeh kaun hai Raghav ,tumhara behan hai na Ritu??? aww kitni bari ho gayi hai abb...( Pihu about to deny her but Tanya engulfs her in a tight hug..) tumhe mein jab dekhi thi na tab kitni choti thi tum..mujhe pehachana tumne ? Mein Tanya hu tere bhaiya ki sabse close friend...

( Pihu is now getting choked by the tight hug)

Both Aman and Anjali get cringed by her act...
Things were now getting totally awkward ..

Raghav who felt that Pihu is feeling choked by her expression ..he pulled Tanya from her...

Raghav- Tanya Tanya ye meri behan Ritu nahi hai yeh Pihu hai...