55. Gut feeling.

View target : 34K
Vote target - 20+ votes

SanaChandiwala thank you for your each and every comments .Your comments make my day ❤️

Mature scene and gif (18+)

Pihu is getting ready infront of the mirror. She looks at her reflection and takes a deep breath. Today is the day . A very big day. She and her entire team has worked very hard for this day. She has to win it by hook or by crook. Her boss is having a lot of hope on her.

A pair of hand wraps around her waist. She gives a soft smile to that person.

Nervous? He caresses her belly .

She sighs and turn towards him.

" I don't know Raghav. What if I don't able to show the presentation properly?? What if they didn't like my speech ?? What if ..."

He stops her blabbering by placing his finger on her lips.

"Don't put much pressure on your brain shona. You have worked hard for this project day and night and I'm sure you will crack this deal. Believe in yourself okay??"

He takes her in his arms . She instantly got relaxed listening to his heartbeat.

"And I have complete faith on my wife . There is nothing she can't do it." He pats her head making her smile.

He breaks the hug and cups her both cheek "Don't forget to call me after you reach there. Yes I know security guards will be their but before you are going alone "

She wraps her hand around his neck and pulls him closer to her ," Raghav, I'm not going alone baba, driver will be there with me right and route which I am taking is quite busy. I'm sure he will not do anything in public".

He silently listening to her.

"Acha baba sorry now don't look at me like this scarry way . I will call you whenever I get free time pakka. Now please don't make this sadu face patidevvvv." She pleads cutely .

Atlast a smile broke through his face.

She then puts sindoor on her forhead and all the time Raghav gazing her through the mirror.
When she is about to tie the mangalsutra arround her neck.

She gasp loudly as the string accidentally breaks down through her hands.

What happen ?? He ask her.

"Raghav my mangalsutra string broke down , what I will wear now??" She asked with a crying voice.

It is one of her favourite mangalsutra which Raghav gifts her in their honeymoon trip.

What ?? Show me , she hands the mangalsutra to him.

She sadly gazing at it.

"I will repair it but for now wear the orginal mangalsutra which I made you wear in the marriage time "

She nods her head sadly.

"Its just an accident shona. Just give me few days I will repair it".

But deep down he is having a sinking feeling in his gut. He doesn't want to let her go, he feels that if he let her go this time ,he will forever loose her.

She takes her bag and all her important files.

He held her hand.

Raghav?? She frowns.

A gasp left from her mouth as he pulls her as he pushes her to the side wall.

"Raghav we are alrea.."