47. Quality time ( part 4)18+

Mature content ( 18+ )
Kindly Skip if you are not comfortable..

Next morning..

Pihu is sleeping on her stomach and Raghav's hand was kept on her back as he caressing it in slow manner under the comforter...his eyes were closed but pupils were moving indicating he is woking up...

He open his eyes groggily and looks to see her in deep sleep facing opposite ...

He smiles as he remembers the last night ...how he make love to her....and feeling is soo damn special...

He moves forward and kisses her hair inhaling the sweet smell...

He removes the comforter and sees her naked back which was all covered by his mark....

He moves her hair in side as one purplish -red mark came into his view on her middle of the neck and licks it gently...

Pihu moans in her sleep ...his junior twitch in effect...

"Hey ! wakeup shona its morning " Raghav said while rubbing her nape...

He knows she is tired needs some sleep and she could take all of it after having a warm bath...

Not getting any reply ,he makes her face towards her by moving her body and in return Pihu pushed her face in his chest as she tightly held the comforter to her chest ...and savouring his warmth...

Ager few minutes, Raghav again tries ..

"Now get up shona , you can sleep as much you want but before that ,have some relaxing bath...you very much needed it right now "

Pihu humms and looks at his face and immediately realised for what reason he is telling this... and again her cheeks got red remember their last night union...

Raghav laughed seeing her face , again her shy wife came back..

The vibration of his laugh making her feel butterflies in her stomach...

He rubs his nose with hers and continues "it's ok shona , I know your down has become sour , take some warm shower , it will decrease..."

"And also we will not going anywhere today, we will spend our time in room only"

"Why Raghav?? I am completely ok ..." Pihu argues ...

"That we will see after sometime , now come on get up ..in meantime I am preparing your bath tub" Raghav kisses her cheek as he got up from the bed...

As she gets up and removes the comforter , a painful sound left her mouth and immediately her hand covers her chest as her bra starts falling...

She turns her body in reflex as heat start radiating from her face...

He was wearing his sweat pants as he turns his face hearing her shriek...

"What happ.."

"Nothing you go , I'm ..m.. coming "as she starts arranging her inner...

He touches her shoulder...

"Raghav whaa...tt aree you" Pihu ask as she startled of his act...

He starts arranging her inner and helps her in clipping the bra on her back...

" We already done it Pihu and this is nothing to feel embarass infront of me...and last night its me only who makes you wear you inner garments "

Raghav tells her as he picks her in his arms...she holds her through his neck and other hand on his chest..her eyes is not leaving his ...

Feeling her stare he tells" if you continues looking at me like this,then I can't control anymore shona , already its hard seeing you like this"

She looks away feeling all red ...