52. Is it a good news?

Today Both Mahima and Abhay is coming to Pihu's house for discussing regarding their project details. Their date of submission is not so far.

Currently Singhania family were having breakfast but Pihu doesn't tell anyone that she is having a bad stomach cramp from few days. Earlier it was just a light cramps..but now the stomach cramps are much more stronger...she couldn't able to sit properly and eat ,she rubs her belly to ease the pain but it's not at all helping her..

She tries to eat the omelette but she is feeling nausea with the smell of it...

Seeing her discomfort, Raghav asked her "What happened Pihu ?? Any problem??"

Reema also comes towards her "what happened bachaa?? Why are you not eating anything"

"Maa , I am not feeling like to eat this omelette ,I will eat after some time .." she pushes the plate

She doesn't know what is happening to her ,she even bought medicine to lessen the pain yesterday ..but it's just for sometime, again it increases...

Both Raghav and Reema looks at each other with troubled ...it was the first time she didn't like omelette..as it's her favourite food...

"Maa , I am going to room " she gets up slowly and goes to her room..

Raghav looks at her retreating figure.Reema puts her hand on his shoulder..

"Just go and see what happened to her...her face is looking so pale..I think something has happened "Reema nudges him

Raghav nodes and immediately goes to their room..

Inside the room,

She continuously rubbing her belly while closing the door...the tight pleats of her saree is discomforting her more...she loosen it slightly and sits on the bed...she even looses her blouse hooks hoping that the pain will decrease slightly ..she lays down while putting her arm on both of her eyes...

Raghav comes inside and locks the door and he looks at her laying figure..

He sits beside her comb her hair with his fingers

"What happened Shona?? Anything is troubling you??" Raghav asked lovingly

She looks at him with pain filled eyes...

"Raghav, I can't tolerate anymore ,this stomach cramps are killing me " Pihu cries

Raghav immediately gets up worriedly

"Why didn't you tell me earlier,I would have taken doctor appointment"

He rubs her stomach where she was rubbing before...

"Earlier it was slight cramps but now it has increased more" she tries to gets up..

"Ok just wait for sometime ,let me call the driver ,we will go to the doctor and I am calling mom"

He gets up but Pihu holds his hand

"No !! No!! You just call Mrs Jhawar right now... I can't able to bear the pain anymore,then we will go to the hospital...with this pain I can't move anywhere " she said tiredly

"Ok , relax let me call her ,but before that drink some water "

He helps her in drinking some water and called Mrs Jhawar

"Yess Raghav tell me everything is fine right??" Mrs Jhawar asked him..

"No aunty,Pihu is having some bad stomach cramps,she couldn't even eat properly " Raghav said worriedly