8. Marriage date fixed

"Now Anisha also gone , what we should do then " Ritu says with a sigh.

"Already its quite late now , we should leave ...even I have to drop Pihu to her house ,let's not waste any more time" he says while paying the bill.

Later when he is about to book the bad ,Ritu grab his shirt cutely. He looks at her with raised eyebrows. Her behaviour is not at all feeling normal.

"Bhaiyaa pleaseeee!!" She shows her famous puppy eyes.

"What ??" He said and instantly his eyes finds what she is asking.

"No !! This is not the time to eat all these." He denies with firm tone.

Ritu whines, bhaiyaa please ,why are you behaving like khadoos..you are so sweet like watermelon... can't you buy that ??

Pihu is watching the duo amazingly. She bits her lips seeing her acting.

"See ,even bhabhi also wants to eat golgappe..right bhabhi?" She asked Pihu.

Raghav looks at her .

"Yes ,I mean ,if Pihu wants to eat , then let her eat na, see her face how she is lovingly asking you" she says slowly who falls in a false position.

Raghav finally says yes.

Ritu excitedly hugs Pihu" thank you bhabhi!"

Raghav teases.." after eating all this heavy snacks ,you still has the space in the stomach to eat golgappe..I don't understand you girls..!!"

"Excuse us!! What do you mean by this. Actually you men don't know that golgappa are emotions for every girls. They don't need an empty stomach to eat those. Its automatically create space for it. Now please lets don't waste anymore time bhaiyaa.

She drags his hand to the stall.
Pihu now couldn't control her laughter.

Raghav glares at her" From which angle you are finding it funny Ms Pihu"

She shrugs her shoulder.

"But this is the last thing you are asking Ritu ,then we will leave from here understand" Raghav shows his finger..

"Okay okay done pakka " Ritu replies.

After eating golgappes,he book the cab,Ritu was so tired that she dozes off in the car itself.

Now only Raghav and Pihu were awake and Pihu was looking outside the window, don't know what to talk about...
Raghav wanted to ask something but was not finding the courage to ask her...

Raghav POV :

"In office you got so confidence in blabbering non stop..now what happen to you Raghav . Can't you ask a simple phone number from her?? You are just behaving like she is hungry lioness who is ready to pounds on you .just ask her dammit!!she will not eat you "

His brain is continuously fighting with his heart. He is looking at her time to time.

Pihu looks back at him with small smile and he is just giving a nervous smile in return.

"What happen to him ?? Why he is behaving like this suddenly?? Does he want to ask something??

"Do you want to say anything Raghav ji ?" Pihu finally confront him

"Yes I mean can you give your phone to me ..so that I can text you if there is something important.." he scratch his head.

"Yeah sure why not . This is my no. 95*******7. You don't have to give so much explanation for asking my number.
Later he also give her his no.