43. Patch up❤️

Kindly read the author's note below at the end of the story...

Target:- 11.9k reads

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

5 days gone but still Raghav doesn't talk with Ritu...he continuing giving his famous silent treatment to her..Ritu is trying her best to pacify him by cooking his favourite food or sticking lots of sorry card in room but still there is no effect on him...

Raghav pov :-

Raghav goes to his room to bring his laptop and he could find a sorry card sticking at top of it...he sighs and throws it to the dustbin...what Ritu has done can't be forget easily...

And here outside the room ,Ritu gets upset seeing it ..her eyes filled with tears ....she can't understand what she could do that his brother will forgive her...

Ritu pov:-

Ek baar baat kar Lona bhai...5 din ho gai par phir bhi aap mujhse baat nahi kar rahe hai...I am sorry na bhaiyaa..mujhe aur bardash nahi ho rahi h apki ye silent treatment...

She wipes her tears with back of her both palm...

Nahi nahi aise har jane se nahi hoga Ritu... bhaiya kitna kuch karte hain tere liye...tu itna nahi kar pa rahi hain?? Tujhe karni paregiii tabtak jabtak bhaiyaa ka gussa shant na ho jay ....

In lunch time,

All were having lunch together...and her Ritu and Pihu are having silent conversation with their eyes...

Raghav could sense it through his corner eyes but choose to ignore it...

In Raghav's room,

Ritu is standing at the door step ... Pihu sees her and encourages her to come inside..

Pihu- are Ritu waha kya khari hain..andar aa Jaa bacha...( And signals her to talk with her brother)

Raghav is checking the file silently...

Pihu- tu baat kar apne bhaiyaa se ,mein aati hu ...

Ritu pleads her to stay with her but she calms her through eyes that everything will be fine ...

After Pihu goes from there room, Ritu keeps standing there while playing with her fingers...

There was complete silence in the room..his aura is itself screaming that he is still angry on her...

Ritu ( gulps her saliva)- bhaiyaa

Kuch chahiye tujhe?? Raghav asked her by looking up from his files...

Listening to his stiff voice , shiver ran down from her spine...

She slowly goes towards him and takes the file from his hand and put his head in his lap..

Ye kya kar rahi hai ,file de mera ..but stops when she puts her head on his lap...

No matter how much ,he is angry on her baby sister...it always calms down when she put her head on his lap..it reminds him of her childhood days...

"I am sorry bhaiya...aur kitne din aap mujhe aise silent treatment dete rahenge..apko jitna gussa karna hai kar lijiye ..marna h maar lijiye par pls apka ye khamoshi mujhse aur bardash nahi ho rahi ....pls baat kijiye mujhse" Ritu says while sobbing ...

Seeing her broken voice ,his eyes got softened..

" Tujhe ehsaas hua hain ki tune Jo Kiya hain woh galat hain ya aise hi formality k liye mujhe sorry bol rahi hain" Raghav asked her softly...

Ritu looks at him with tear filled eyes and slowly nods her head ...

Mujhe sachme pata nahi chala bhaiyaa ki Ishaan mere sath aisa karega..I thought he is good friend of mine ..she slowly tell him...