16. Sufferings

A Brother and sister may fight and argue but in the end they will always be there for each other....

Raghav ( startled by her statement)- tum janti thi Pihu uss insaan ko,fir tumne mujhe pehale kyu nahi batayi???

But ignores his question and asked her again..

Pihu- bata na Ritu ,wahi hai na jo mein soch rahi hu??

Ritu- ( she looks down and slowly confess) haan bhabhi wahi ha,mera HOD sir,Abhishek Basu sir ..wahi insaan jo December mein retire ho jayenge...

Pihu-( feeling equally disgusted that how could a person of his dad's age could stoop sooo low,could do such nasty things that to with his student)- tu kyu niche kar rahi h muhh?? bata?? tune kuch galat ki hain nahi na?? Fir?? are sir toh uska jhukna chahiye jo ye ghatiya kaam kiya tere sath ( and wipes her tears)..

Raghav is now furious ,tears were splitting out from his eyes but at the same burning with anger and promised himself that he will not spare him who had layed his fingers on her sister but right now her main concern is his chutki...

He wipes his tears and cups her face...

Raghav- haan bacha,teri bhabhi sahi keha rahi hai,rona band kar...aur jaa muhh haat dho le,teri bhabhi tujhe medicine laga degi... mein tere liye kuch khane liye lata hu..aaj tere bhai tere apne haato se khila dega..hmm??
( Tries to cheer her)..

But Ritu just stares at her brother and nods silently..

Raghav then went outside the room to bring some food for her..

Pihu- Ritu jaa bacha muhh haat dho le..mein tere liye kapre nikal deti hun..

Ritu- bhabhi mujhe shower lene ki mann ho rahi hai..toh mujhe thora der ho sakti hai..aapko wait karne ki zarurat nahi hai,mein khud kar lungi...

Pihu- tu jaa,mein yahi wait karungi ,aur pls door lock mat karna ok??..

Ritu just blankly nods her head and silently goes to the bathroom..

Inside the washroom,

She just standing under the shower,and her mind was reminding all the scenes how he touch her waist ,how he kissed her hand,

Tumhe pasand nahi aa rahi hai aise mera chuna..haa???

Your neck is so smooth Ritu...kaash tumhe mein aage mil jati...

She is feeling disgusted by his touch,she started rubbing  her hand roughly to remove his touch where he kissed her

She is feeling disgusted by his touch,she started rubbing her hand roughly to remove his touch where he kissed her...
Rubs her face where he slaps her same goes with her waist..

Here Pihu is getting worry as she taking a lot of time in the washroom,after waiting for more 5 minutes ,she decides to call her..

Pihu-( knocks at the door),Ritu abb aaja bahar , bahut time ho gayi,abb isse zaida shower legi toh thand lag jayegi ..Ritu??