44. Quality time ( part 1)

" one thing I want to tell you guys that I never  been to Kashmir...so all the information related to it is taken from Google "

If  you want to see any particular seen,then you can feel free to dm me about it...

                  ❄️❄️❄️

In about  5 minutes the plane will take off and both Raghav and Pihu is all set for going to their destination i.e Kashmir, their honeymoon trip ...

For all newly married girls,the mention of the word HONEYMOON always brings another level of excitement but at the same time slight nervousness gets worked on the back of their mind...and it's specially when it's an arrange marriage...

Our Pihu is also very excited for the trip .. after all it's her dream place...from a long time she wanted to go Kashmir...atlast her wish is fullfilling what more does she wants??

But like all other girls , her heart is also palpitating in nervousness  because everyone knows what the real honeymoon means...

Although she knows that Raghav will never do such things anything  without her consent but still 🙂🙂...

Her chain of thoughts comes to hault when Raghav asked her to wear the seatbelt..

Finally the plane takes off ..

Pihu's eyes shines brightly seeing the outside scenery.... sooo beautiful !!!!

Raghav smiles seeing her excitement level...he specially booked the window area for her...

After sometime,

Pihu- Raghav hotel pahuchne k baad  ...phir hum aj kaha kaha jayenge ghumne??

Raghav looks at her and thought to tease her for sometime...he bits his smile and said with serious tone

Pihu Aaj toh koi plan nahi banaya...jab Tak hum hotel pahauch jayenge,both will get tired ...so kal se start karenge...

Pihu got sad hearing him...

Pihu- toh Aaj hum sirf hotel mein hi spent karenge pura din??

Raghav wants to laugh badly seeing her face but controls it...

Raghav- are hotel ghumenge na ...tum jante ho iss hotel mein sab kuch available hai... swimming pool se lekar restaurant sab kuch ....yeh sab dekhne jayenge...

Pihu- ohhh...she doesn't know what to say anything else ..

Atlast Raghav couldn't control himself and starts laughing loudly...

Raghav( laughs)- are meri  bholi si meri pyaari si wifey...tum kitna cute ho...mein toh bas mazak kar Raha tha....

Hum kya thori hotel mein din guzarne k liye aay hain... ofcourse ghumne hi aay hain...

I have already booked a cab ...after having some light snacks from the hotel...hum jayenge ghumne...

A million dollar smile came from Pihu's face but the next moment she smacks his shoulder for pulling this stupid prank...

Pihu- haan yahi karte rahiye humesha ...aapko toh tease karne k alawa kuch dikta hi nahi hai ..huhh...

Raghav smiles and pulls her by her shoulder so that she could put her head on his shoulder...

Raghav- ( dramatically) abb kya hi karuu wifey ....ek tum hi toh  ho mere liye jiske sath mein ye sab karunga...aur nahi toh kiske sath karunga ..

Pihu smiles listening to his flirty talks...the truth is she doesn't mind at all when he teases her...