54. Tight security.

Target : 32.5K views

___________________________

In the dark room , the same person is silently listening to the conversation having between the couple. He smirks inwardly and shuts the laptop.

He twirls the wine glass.

" What do you think Mr Raghav Singhania that a mere police can do everything huhh??"

Nothing they can do to save Pihu from my hands. Its just a waste of time.

He gets up and walk towards the wall and stares at Pihu with hungry desire. His eyes moves down from her eyes to nose to cheeks and finally stops at her lips. Ufff how he wish to suck those soft plumpy lips. He closed his eyes trying to feel it. He has fuck many girls but he could feel that only Pihu could satisfy his fucking needs.

He opens his eyes suddenly.

" Its just a beginning Raghav, the final game is yet to start . You don't know me what can I do !!

You will just watch and you can do nothing except begging on your knees !!!

Next morning,

Shreyansh, Aman , Anjali all are sitting in the hall. Raghav already told them about the threat.

"As I already discussed, you will not go anywhere without any security." He declares getting up.

"But Raghav, in few days , I have my important meeting, you know that right?" She asked him..

"Ofcourse I know it , so what is the connection between this two?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"I don't want them to follow me that day." she says in a very slow voice.

His gaze instantly shift to her shockingly.

Did she even realise what she is asking right now ??

"What ?? What did you say??" He again ask her feeling unsure what she asked right now.

His asked her with a loud voice due to which even Ritu flinches who is sitting beside her bhabhi.

" I am not denying to appoint security team, but only for that day I don't want.. I mean it will be embarassing when people will watch me having guards around me ." She pleads with her eyes.

Here we all are getting tensed for your safety ,and you are thinking about your embarrassment?? What will people think about it huhh?? He shouts at her angrily.

"I did not mean that Raghav, I am understanding the situation right.."

Her words gets cut off..

You are understanding nothing!!! He harshly cut off the words.

She closed her eyes in fear.

Aman holds his shoulder to calm down.

Anjali holds her hand ," Pihu, this is not the time to think about what people will say, they will not come to save you if you falls into any kind of danger. "

She is understanding everything, but how could she make them understand that she worke had day night for this project . Various foreign deligates and higher offices will also attend this meeting. She doesn't want to let go of this project from her hands.

"See ,even Anjali could understand how the dangerous this situation is and you are thinking about what those fucking people will say ?? Go hell with those people " Raghav ask her angrily.

"What are you shouting at her like this bhaiya." she says while while side hugging her.

" I too agree with what Raghav is telling. That bastard is still now freely roaming in the streets and nobody could guess what is his real motive behind all this " he says in a firm tone.

" But bhaiya, police is searching for him na , I don't think he will do anything right now and I'm just telling about few hours." She says.

Ritu continuously rubbing her shoulder to calm her.

"Just listen to her ,just listen what she is telling and you will realise what kind of stupid girl she is. Right now I'm realising that there is no difference between her and Ritu. Both are equally dumb" Raghav frustratingly replies to Shreyansh.

Hearing his words Ritu glares at him with a pout. Now what she has done??

"Why are you scolding her haa?? What is her fault in this ?? She is just giving a support to her bhabhi. This is not the time of taking out frustration." Aman scolds Raghav firmly

Ritu bobs her head agreeing to him.

Raghav rubs his face in tense. Aman is right . This is not the time to loose your mind.

He goes towards Pihu and bends down infront of her who inturn looking down.

He holds her hand in both of his palm.

" Look at me " he gently ask her.

She looks at him sadly .

" I know that you are feeling frustration with all this . You are feeling that we are forcing you . But you say what we can do , we too are helpless right now. I can't put your life in risk Pihu . If anything happens to you , I can't surv.."

His voice broke..

She hugs him tightly. She is too stupid ask something like this.

" Pls don't say like this Raghav..it's my stupidity that I ask you something like this. You can do whatever you want for my safety..I will not stop you .But pls don't cry ." She cries while rubbing his back.

Seeing them, everyone eyes gets moist .

After sometime he composes himself.

" I am not asking you not attend the meeting, I am just telling that security team will follow you from the distance. They will all be in civil dress so that nobody gets a clue about it and nobody will ask you anything, I promise " she nods her head.

If that's the case then she doesn't have any problem.

In all this something is disturbing Shreyansh very much . He couldn't help but force to think about those unknown messages which Ritu gets from the unknown number.

Last night he has checked those numbers but all are saying invalid or switched off. He doesn't know why but his gut feeling is saying that both Pihu's and Ritu's is related to each other. But how can it be possible?? Both Pihu and Ritu's case is completely different.

Pihu hugs her brother startling him

"Are you still angry on me bhaiya?? See I even agreed for the security . Please don't worry . I promise I will be alert everything. That person can do nothing with me. Don't you trust your princess?".

Shreyansh smiles and kissed her forhead.

"I trust you princess , but we can't trust the situation right?? anything can happen anytime." He sighs.

He doesn't know why the police team is taking so much time to find the person. They will not live in peace until and unless they catch him.

Pihu nods her head hugging him more..

Here Ritu also hugged Raghav.
Aman too takes Anjali in side hug.

___________________________

How is the chapter??
What is real motive of that person any guess??
Any favourite part??

Comment down your
thoughts 💭

Happy Reading
Paro ❤️