49. Is Pihu doing right ??

8 months leap...

Life is going smoothly in our Singhania family .Both Raghav and Pihu are balancing their personal and professional life beautifully.Ritu is now in third year of her college,and after few months she will complete her graduation...

Her bonding with Shreyansh is now becoming stronger day by day ..and truth to be told they have grown feelings for each other...yes, you guys have heard correct ...but till now they didn't got the courage to confess their love towards each other..

I know you all are thinking how is it possible, they have a gap of 10 years ...but you know there is no age to love someone...its happens automatically...

She too started calling him Shreyansh and he is the one who always picks her up from her college...it has become their daily habbit...

Current scene :

Pihu is struggling to get off from Raghav's arms but failing down miserably as the grip is too strong for her ...

"Raghav please let me go now ,its getting late " as Pihu got too tired from his tight grip...

Here Raghav just lies in that position with closed eyes ...his grips got tighter around her waist ...

"Raghavvvvv!!!" Pihu whines more loudly seeing him unresponsive

"I already gave you the condition... give me one kiss and I will let you go as simple as that" Raghav replies with his hoarse voice ...

Pihu scrunched her nose in response... she doesn't have any choice ... suddenly she got an evil idea on her mind and smirks...

She brought her face close to his face such that he could feel her hot breathe ,she starts giving pecks on his cheeks and in response Raghav smiles and his got loosen with the effect ...and by taking this chance ,she just pushes him ,gets up and runs away directly to the washroom...

On realising what happened,he groans in frustration and got up

"Yaaar!!! Pihu this is not fair !!!"

Pihu peeks at him from the washroom and starts laughing looking at his face...

"What is not fair ??? You got what you wanted then what happened???" Pihu said while giggling...

Raghav glares at her " is this what you called a kiss huhh??? You just give me a peck ,that is not a kiss".

He frustratingly got up and start folding the blanket completely ignoring her...

She shakes her head seeing his angry boy look..she slowly tiptoed behind him and turns him around and in once push ,he falls down in bed . His eyes widens as she climbs and sits on his lap .He gulps down his saliva seeing the view infront of him as she was only wearing his white shirt which was reaching till her inner thighs and below she was wearing one black thong ...her upper two buttons of shirt is open which is giving a clear view of her cleavage..

And the position is not at all helping him ...damnnn !!!!

He just holds her through her waist preventing her from falling down ...

She drags her finger slowly from his forhead to his cheek and more downwards...and this act just caught his breath...

This is the first time Pihu is approaching him first ...

"Wha..aat are yo.uu doing sho..naaa" he stammers as his hold got tighten

Pihu smirks seeing the effect on him...she doesn't even know where did she get so much confidence..

"Why?? Are you not loving it hmm??" She looks at his eyes while caressing his back ...

He was naked from upper portion..