7. Movie Night-2

After watching the movie
(Outside movie theatre)

"Such a great movie it was, everyone has done a great acting and SRK , what can I say about him ,he is all rounder" as Ritu got satisfied seeing the movie...

"Are first of all see who is the actor , after its our Sharukh khan" Anisha adds along with her and Ritu nods her head..

She looks at Raghav and ask him too" Did you like the movie bhaiyaa??".

"Yeah it was good , I liked it " Raghav said while he was holding Pihu's hand

Ritu makes faces getting such a dry reply ...she doesn't know what his bhaiyaa actually likes..

"Only good??? Aur woh bhi itna rukha sukha?? Atleast tell it with some excitement !!..I don't understand what do you even like!! ...Ohhh!!!! Now I got it how will you like this kind of you movies ... because you have more interest in those romantic kind of movies right na bhaiya???" As Ritu teases her brother

It was more kind of statement rather than a question..

(Anisha laughs at the statement...and Pihu just watching the whole drama amazingly)

Now Raghav could easily understand in which direction it is going...

" It's nothing like that got it, and moreover everyone is not like you who would show their excitement while dancing " as Raghav tell her

Ritu frowns at his stupid statement...

" When did you see me that I dance in excitement haa ?? Atleast don't lie bhaiyaa ..." Ritu pouts as she got offended with his talk..

You don't have to hide it from me bhaiyaa, I can understand everything..I am not that 5 year old little girl ...and murmurs herself " if this movie was 50 shades of grey , then we can see what real excitement is "Ritu said in a teasing way...

Anisha who hears the last part ,laughs loudly after hearing it..

But Raghav hears the end part and it was definitely not a joke to laugh

He stops smiling and asked" what did you say ??"

Now Ritu got alert that his bhaiya doesn't take it in funny way..

"Nothing bhaiyaa...its just" as Ritu slowly replies laughingly

"Ritu, I heard what you said just right now..it's ok to do some joke and teasing but everything has a limit you know..." As Raghav soft tells her...

Ritu looks down ...she doesn't thought that her bhaiya will take it seriously..

He made her look at him and continues" Ritu , don't think I am scolding you ,I am just making you understand ..I will never mind if you does this kind of things with me because I understand this is only your age ...but not everyone will take it as a joke..don't do this things with elders ,with mom & dad ok?? They will not like it "

"Sorry bhaiya, next time I will remember it " Ritu says in guilty manner..

He takes her in a side hug and says" it's for your good only , now common, lift your mood , I don't like to see your saru sa shakal"

Pihu ,who noticed everything just feeling proud of Raghav...how beautifully he makes her understand this things without even scolding...her respect for him is increasing day by day..

They all goes to a near by cafeteria as all were feeling quite hungry specially our Ritu

In cafe..

Raghav and Pihu were sitting at one side Ritu and Anisha were sitting other side...
The waiter came and gave each of them a menu card and ask them to order..