48. last day in kashmir( part 5)

" No bhaiyaa , either you give it in 500 or else I am not taking it that's it "

Since 5 minute Pihu is arguing with the shopkeeper .She has choosen a beautiful gown for Ritu but the amount is too much high as for pihu and she will not go until he gives her at lowers price .

Here , Raghav is continuously asking to leave it ,they will go to another shop but who will listen to him...

Atlast the owner got defeated and gives her in the amount which she was asking...

After doing shopping for atleast 6 hours ..they atlast came to hotel...

She brought gifts from each and every family members ..even for the maids of the house ...

Raghav got hella tired and lie down on sofa with closed eyes... ofcourse 6 hours street shopping with continuous walking is not a matter of joke...

He feels a slight weight on his chest as a smile appears on his lips ...

He grabs her cheek and rubs it in circular motion ..

"Raghav?" As Pihu calls him slowly staring at his face...

Raghav humms in reply

Sorry.

"For what wifey ??" As he caresses her hairs with his fingers..

"Its all my fault that you got so tired and exhausted ...I should have listen to you ..." As Pihu feels bad ..

"Nothing is your fault baba...it's just that after a long time I had done street shopping and that's why feeling slight tired and nothing else" as he pulls her more into his arms

"Your feet is paining na??" Pihu ask once again..

"Hmm..slight "

Without giving any reply,she broke the hug and sat up..she took his both leg on her lap and starts to give him a massage

Raghav gots startled and stops her

"Hey what are you doing ...you don't have to do it..it's not needed" As he takes his feet away from her lap..

"Why???" Pihu whines ..

Let me give you massage na ..you will feel nice....

"Na Shona you don't have to do this ..you just give a tight hug like this , then my all pain and tiredness will remove from my body "

Raghav takes her in a tight hug and hides his face in her neck..

She is completely laying on his top while hugging back...

She sighs and rubs his hairs ...

"You men always gives us princess treatment, sometimes you too all wish to get such prince treatment from your wife right then let me give you some massage na?? Don't you want it??"

"Hmmmm...that's right, sometimes we also wish to get such treatment but this is not the right time as you are also equally tired right ??" Raghav clears her doubt ..

Pihu looks at him...

"Don't worry I will myself ask you to give me some relaxing message some other day.."

Pihu eyes lits up

"Not only legs but the whole body of mine.. head to toe ok?" As Raghav winks at her...

Pihu's eyes widens ..she could easily understand the hidden meaning behind it...

She slaps his chest ...as blush appears on her cheek

" Chiiiii Raghav,you are so shameless...always thinks dirty dirty"

"Shameless?? What shameless haa ??..that night toh you was very well enjoying this shameless thing of mine huhh!!"