46. Quality time ( part 3) 18++

Mature content ( 18+)
If you are not comfortable,skip this part ...

She still doesn't give reply to his question ..her trance broke up when she could feel Raghav's fingers slowly crawls around her waist and places it on her stomach...he puts his chin on her shoulder and again ask her ..

"Didn't you like the surprise??"

Pihu nods her head in agreement...she like it ...like it ?? No she loved it very much ...

She turns her body looking into his eyes.." when did you all prepare this??" ask Pihu in surprising manner

She really wants to know it ..

"It's surprise wifey !! " Raghav chuckles..

"Common now ,I got your surprise,now you can spill the beans"nudged her husband again

"When we went out for dinner, that time , few hotel staffs prepared all this ..I already told them before going,so they work according to it." Raghav explained her in shrugging way..

Thank you ..only this word came out from her mouth ...she is just feeling too grateful to be his wife...words can't define how is feeling right now..

"If you really wants to say thankyou ...then show it in other way " Raghav whispers taking her in bone crushing hug..

Pihu just tightens in his hold while her eyes is closed and and bitting her lips...

"You get it right what I meant to say?"Raghav again asked her or rather I could say it's just a statement he state...

Her body response is clearly giving the hint ,she understood what he meant..

She could feel excitement in her stomach as well as nervousness...

Excitement ,because her husband will make love to her ..
Nervousness as it's all new for both of them...

He slowly walks by pushing her at the walls...such that she got trapped between the wall and him...

Pihu was still hugging him in that position...both of them hear nothing but each other's breath..
From one hand ,he switched of the main light ..only a dim blue light was on and don't forget the candels for sure

All this is making her breath go faster ...

He slowly removes her hand from his torso and helps her in removing the leather coat ...leaving her in that tight bodycon dress...

The dress is easier defining her curves which made her looking more sexier and hot

She could feel his eyes on her and bits her lips in nervousness..

Seeing her bitting her lips he takes out lips from her clutches and lifts her chin to make her look into his eyes ...

He gently traces her lips with his thumb ...his eyes is only staring on her lips....

"I have only right to bite on this lips ,to lick and to suck it understand wifey?? " He lifts his eyes to look at her ...

Hearing his dirty words she gasps at him...

It's the first time Raghav uses this type of words ...

Raghav chuckles looking at her face...

What ?? Raghav laughs...

What type of words you are using? Pihu slowly murmurs...

Don't worry wifey ,when right time comes ,you will also forced to use this words Raghav said tracing her lips with his thumb...

No wa....her words cut off when Raghav takes her lips and starts kissing her urgently...

This time the kiss was not slow like other time...Pihu couldn't match his pace of kissing ...she is not habituated with this type but who cares??