6. Movie Night- 1

Next day :

Pihu is not able to decide what to wear for the movie night..

After what felt like hours,she decides to wear black chikankari salwar set which her brother gifted her on her 26th birthday...

By 4:30 pm she got ready and was waiting for them and suddenly she hears the sound of the car...

Ritu along with her friend comes inside her house...

"Woww bhabhi , you are looking sooo pretty ...if bhaiyaa was present here na ,he would sure get faint a long times back " as she palms her mouth dreamily..

Pihu blushes..

" You too looking beautiful Ritu" as she caresses her cheek lovingly...Ritu smiles

"Ohh bhabhi I wants to introduce you with someone..." As she drags Anisha infront of her...

"She is Anisha,my best friend, my oxygen which I can't live without her " she says dramatically...

Anisha shakes her head listening to her never ending dramas as Pihu laughs..

"And this is my Pihu bhabhi "

"Hey Anisha, nice to meet you ..Ritu had already told about you "she hugs her as she is just like her sister as Ritu...

"Do you both study in same college?"asked Pihu..

"Yes bhabhi from kindergarden school to high school to college ,we always been together, not only in college" Anisha laughs while saying

"Wow ,it's such a nice coincidence... that's why you both are attached so much " Pihu said in astonishment

"Yesss" as Ritu said while jumping on Anisha's back...

"Come like this often in our house ok Anisha,maa and Papa will happy seeing you " Pihu said ..

"Yes bhabhi , I will for sure come with this pagal"Anisha said with smile ...

"If you have done with your gossip ,can we go now for main thing which we have actually came for??as Ritu ask impatiently

" Why are so impatient haa?? You know bhabhi she always feel jealous if any person give me more attention than her " as she look at her with irritated look..

"Hawwww !!! How can you think like this about your best friend ...why would I feel jeolous haa?? This Time You really disappointed me Anisha!!! " As she wipes her fake tears from her eyes..

Anisha slaps her back of her head watching her drama...

Pihu laughs seeing both of their antics ....Ritu is such an antic piece..

"Ok now stop it both of you,we should go now "Pihu suggests while picking her sling bag

Somewhere she was expecting Raghav would also go with them,she feels sad in his absence...but choose not show her sadness...

Ritu opening the back door of the car " bhabhi ,come we will sit hear at the back and Anisha will sit in the front "

" You don't have to seat in the front anisha... there is enough space in the back ..come ,we all will sit together" Pihu suggested

"No no bhabhi ,she will sit in the front only as she doesn't have the habbit to sit at the back right Anisha " Ritu tells while widening her eyes ...

"Yes bhabhi she is telling right ,you both sit at the back " as she too supports Ritu in this..

Pihu looks at them confusingly but reluctantly nods

In the car,

" Which movie we are going to see today ??" As Pihu doesn't know anything about the movie..

" we are going to watch pathan bhabhi ...SRK's new movie..." As Anisha said excitedly..

"Really omg , I was thinking to see that movie , ohh god SRK is my favourite actor...till now I have not missed any of his movies...his acting is just super" as Pihu said beyond happiness

Anisha/ Ritu- me tooo bhabhi ...

"Are SRK is a world famous actor .. favourite actor of all people.. except those who doesn't like him , are born only crazy "

Trio laughs...it's indeed true..

Suddenly car comes to halt..

"What happened bhaiya?? Why did you stopped the car ,we still didn't reach the theatre" as Pihu looking here and there

Suddenly someone knocked at the window and Pihu shocked when she see his face....

Ritu/ Anisha- surprise!!!!

"We want to give you surprise,that's why we didn't told you about bhaiyaa that he is also joining us...how can we take you without taking bhaiyaa haa??" As Ritu hold her through her shoulder

Anisha too nods happily..

Pihu was happily shocked...her heart filled with happiness...she was really missing Raghav too much...

On the other hand Raghav was knocking the car window and no one was opening the door..

"Are someone open the door, what are you saying?? I can't hear you all" as Raghav continues knocking the window..

( He can't hear the conversation clearly as all windows were closed)..

After opening the door ,he sits beside Pihu..

Pihu- where are you coming from? ( Don't know how to start the conversation)

"Actually there was a meeting with one client ,so completing that ,I directly join you guys why didn't they told about me" as he could easily see her shocked face

" Offho bhaiyaa, we thought to give bhabhi surprise, that's why we didn't told about you joining us..do know bhaiya, bhabhi was clear missing you...when she see you finally, her face leaps in joy "

Pihu widens her eyes...and shakes her head in no ...it's nothing like that ..but whom she is lying...

"It's ok bhabhi chill , there is nothing to feel shy after all bhaiyaa is all yours to miss" Anisha also teases..

He brought his face close to her ears and whispers" yeah Pihu it's completely normal to miss me " as he smirks

With all their teasings , Pihu face got red..

By having fun and teasings they reached the movie theatre finally...

Anisha and Ritu were walking ahead of them and Pihu and raghav were walking behind them..

Suddenly Raghav enterwine his fingers with hers..Pihu startled through his act..
Raghav thought that she was feeling uncomfortable and so he starts to take his hand back but Pihu tightens her hold..

"It's ok , I am not feeling uncomfortable,you can hold my hands as Pihu said lovingly

Raghav smiles and kisses her back of her palm..

( As they already booked the tickets through online,they directly went inside the hall)..

***************************
How was the chapter??
How was Anisha and Ritu moment?
How was the surprise??
Do you like the Lovey dovey moments of Raghav and Pihu?🤭🤭
What are your expectations from next chapter??

Pls do votes , comment,and share.

Happy reading
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️