12. First Day After Marriage

Paro: Reading views crosses 150 guys ..thanku so much everyone for reading my story..and for those who are giving votes, thank you to all...❤️❤️❤️..even one vote gives a lot of motivation😭❤️...

So anyways let's start the chapter guys...

The beauty of marriage is not always seen from the very beginning- but rather as love grows and develops over time..

Next morning the sun raise fell on our couple that were sound sleep on the bed.Pihu's head is on Raghav's chest and her hand is around his torso and Raghav's one hand is resting above her hand and other hand is protectively holdin Pihu by her shoulder...

Pihu opened her eyes but immediately blinked it as sun rays is falling on her..
Her eyes widened by seeing their position,cheeks got warmed up.His face is so closed to her that she can feel his breathing..She cautiously removes his hand from her waist to get up but before getting up ,she give a small kiss on his cheek and returned he smiled in his sleep...
( awww!! why I am blushing 😩😩😳😳)

Pihu then goes to freshen up..

In washroom,

Pihu is seriously watching how to wear a saree from you tube

Pihu- kitna videos dekh li ,par yeh pleats toh mere se ban hi nahi rahi hai..maa jab bolti thi ki saree pehana sikh le, tab nahi suni..abb bhuggat!!.. Mahima ko phone karu ? nahi nahi ,woh soh rahi hogi ..abb kya karuu bhaghwan ji!!!

(Now Raghav also woken up,he is also not getting why Pihu is taking so much time..)

Raghav then knocks at the door..

Raghav( asked worriedly)- pihu? Tum thik toh ho na? Itna time kyu lag rahi hain ..ek ghanta ho chuka hain,abhi tak tum washroom mein hi ho..kuch problem hai kya?

Pihu- ( who hears his voice )- han Raghav sab thik hain..mein aarhi hu bas aur 5 min dijiye..( nevously telling)

Raghav- tum kar kya rahi ho andar..kuch problem hain toh mujhe bol sakti ho tum..sayad mei kuch madad kar pau..

Pihu- woh mujhe sarree pehanni nahi aati ..wohi try kar rahi hu..

Raghav- (now realises her problem)- tum bahar aai ,mein help kar dunga..

Pihu- ( widens her eyes) nahi nahi ..aap kisi aur ko bhej dijiye na ,mummy ya Ritu ko bhej dijiye..woh log help kar denge ( as she is wearing only blouse and peticoat)

Raghav( realises that she is feeling shy)- Ritu ko pehanani nahi aati,maa sayad abhi room se bahar nahi nikli..tum bahar aao ,mein pehana dunga ,mujhe aata hai aur Ritu ko mein hi sarree pehanati thi kisi function k time...

Pihu( after thinking for sometime)- she comes out,she is holding her saree to her chest and her eyes were on the ground as she was feeling shy...

Raghav- he takes the saree from her hand ( leaving only in her blouse and petticoat).He started helping her in draping the saree..and perfectly making pleats ..during making it ,he could see slight cleavage from the blouse but quickly averted his eyes..
And finally after sometime she is ready in the saree..