51. Something is not right

Share your views!!

___________________________

"Btw , I forgot to introduce myself,I am Abhay, Abhay Basu"

"I am Pihu , Pihu Singhania , welcome to our office " Pihu shakes her hand with him...
After that Mahima too introduce herself...

They got busy in discussing on the project .
.
.
.
.

It got quite late when Pihu leaves from office ...she get so busy that she didn't even realise what was the time and top of that her phone was on silent mode and saw that there was 8 missed calls from Raghav and two from her mother in law ..she mentally slaps her forhead...

When she reaches the parking zone ,she could see that the driver is also waiting for her ...

When she opens the door she gets a small heart shaped box with a ribbon and again a same note attached with it ..she doesn't need time to think what is it..fear crawled upon her stomach...

She drinks some water as her throat is getting dry in nervousness...

"Bhaiyaa?? do you know who give this box ?? I mean it is kept here??"

" I don't know Pihu ma'am ..when I came here it was already present there " driver replied...

Pihu frustratingly closed her eyes... obviously the person who is doing this sick joke will not be doing in everyone's absence..

Now the matter is really getting serious...she can't keep it secret anymore and has to inform it to Raghav...

But if she inform him now...he would get very angry ...she starts biting her nails in nervousness...

Her trance broke when driver tells her ...

"Mam medical shop has came ...you told na that you want to buy some medicine... there it is"

"Huhhh?? Yeahh thankyou ..you wait here ,I'm coming in 5 minutes " Pihu replies and gets down..

When she starts walking near the shop ,we could see one person wearing a hooded jacket is standing behind one wall who face is covered and following her each move ..he slowly brought camera and clicks her pictures

Pihu could feel that someone is watching her ,she suddenly looks back but could see no one ,she clutched her bag in tight grip..she starts looking here and there but saw nothing.. probably it was just her imagination..

She gets inside the shop ...

Here we could see that person with is watching the pictures of Pihu in the camera which he clicked earlier..there was a many pictures of her in different angles and positions ...in office too when she was gossiping with Mahima in cafeteria

And he was literally smirking seeing those pictures..he makes a call to someone...

"Boss the work is done and I even mailed those pictures in your account "

From other side ...

"Good job ! Just do like this and you will get your money ."

***

"Did you even checked your phone once ???? Just check how many times I have called you !!" Raghav angrily ask her

You can say he is more worried rather than angry ...

"Raghav, I am sorry na ...I didn't realise the time and when I checked it , it was already late ,next time it won't happen " Pihu murmurs feeling guilty...

He glares at her ... every single time ,she give this excuse and every time she repeats this same mistake...

"Acha now I am sorry na , can't you forgive your shona " she gives her famous puppy eyes which is only reserved for him