18. Consequences - 2

Paro: Thanks to all the people who is adding my story into their reading list and showing so much love....❤️❤️❤️

The wheel of karma always repeats itself, just like a wheels of a cart...

Next day both Pihu and Raghav got ready for going to Ritu's college, but as the time passes Ritu's nervousness is increasing ,her face is clearly showing it...

Pihu ( keeps her hand in shoulder and assures her)- utna chinta mat kar ...jo hoga sab acha hi hoga...aur hum haina ..toh tension kisliye, hmm??

Ritu calms down a bit and nods her head..

In college,
In principal's room,

Raghav,Pihu along with Ritu and Anisha ,all went to the principal room...

Raghav explains everything to her ,from top to end...

After hearing everything principal would shocked would be an understatement...she couldn't believe that how could a well ,reputed ,famous professor of their college would do such nasty things...

She sincerely apologise to them especially to Ritu for his behaviour

Raghav-( controlling his anger) aise maafe maangne se toh abb koi fayda nahi hai,aap uss Abhishek Basu ko bulaiye yaha..

Principal- jii Mr Singhania ,mein abhi bulati hu...Raghu, ABC department se Abhishek Basu ko bulake lao...

After some time...
There is a knock at the door..apne bulaya mam??( And a voice came)..

Ritu- (hearing that same voice) shiver ran down through her spine...she quickly holds her bhabhi's hand in fear..

Pihu who protectively holds her by her shoulder...

Principal- ( her voice also hardened) aiye Mr Basu ,andar aiye...

When he enters the room,he got see some unknown people ,but when his eyes landed on Ritu and Anisha...he got to know the whole scenario...but pretends not to show it...

Mr Basu- haan mam boliye...( Ignoring that they were also present in the room)

Principal- (in a strict voice) mujhe kuch kehana nahi hai,inn logo aapse kuch baat karna chahate hai...ye Ritu k family hai !!

Mr Basu- (turns his face to Ritu and shows his charming smile) Ritu tumne..his words gets cut when a hard slap landed on his face

Ritu- ( gasped) bhaiyaa!!

Raghav ( hold his collar) - shut up !!! Just shut up!!! Apne iss gandi muhh se na mere behan ki naam bhi mat lena!! nahi toh ye zubaan katke kutte ko khila dunga....sharam nahi ataa hunn??? Itna ganda kam karke ,abhi bhi kuch bolna baki reha gaya kya???

Mr Basu was already had a doubt that somewhere this was coming and he had already made a plan about it ...

Mr Basu- (who removes his hand from his collar,wipes the blood from his lips and gives a creepy smirk to Ritu...) - kya ganda kam Mr Singhania?? Aap kis baare mein baat kar rahe hai???..

Raghav- ek aisa maar parega na ,sab kuch apne aap yaad aa jaiga!!! himmat kaisa hua tujhe meri behan ko molest karne ki ??? HOW DARE YOU ????( He angrily growls at him)

Mr Basu- ( mentally says ) uff kitna chilaata hai jaise behan waise uska bhaiii...

Apko kaise pata chala ki meine hi uss par force kiya??? do you have any proof??? Ritu bhi toh kar sakti hai na?? ...aur ajkal ki young generations ka kya bharosa,bahut desperate hote hain!! sayad Ritu...........( Trailed off)....