33. A new friend?

As per Ritu's request , Raghav called Anisha and asked her to come over their house as her Ritu is really upset and missing her...

Anisha is very angry on her but still she cares and why not she...

Ritu- sorry na yaar ..abb toh maff kar de...mein aage dheyyan rakhungi...ankh bari bari karke raaste mein dekkar chalungi..

It was 10 minutes that Ritu is apologizing to Anisha ..but she is silently sitting beside her...

Ritu slowly hugs her from behind...

Ritu-sowwwyyyy !!

Anisha has already forgiven her but she is trying to irritate her ...she is having difficult time to control her laugh by her drama...

Ritu - abb tu mujhse baat nahi karegi toh mein....

And she slowly moves her hand to waist and starts tickling her ....

Anisha- (started to laugh) oii oii mein( laugh) tujhse ab( laugh) gussa hu (laughs)

Ritu- ha ha woh toh dekh hi rahi hu...

Anisha - aee thik hain maff kar diya chor mujhe ohh god ..( her eyes got tears by continuous laughing)

Ritu- haann abb aii na line mein....( Smirks)

Anisha- uff tu bhi na kabhi sudhrigi nahi

Ritu- ( flips her hair) kabhi nahi...

Anisha just shakes her head..
.
.
.
.

Next day both Ritu and Anisha goes to college...

In college cafeteria,

Ritu got some break ,so she buys some snack for her and for Anisha ...

She about to pass and suddenly one boy crashed to her ...and as a result all food gets spread on the floor...and both falls down...

Ritu- ohh nooo ...sab gir gayi...

Boy - ( as he gets up) soo sorry girl ..I have not seen you ...I am sorry...

Ritu- ( sadly) it's ok.. you don't have to say sorry...

Boy- its not ok , as a compensation ,mein khari deta hun ye sab...

Ritu- nahi nahi iski koi zaroorat nahi hai ...mein kharid lungi...

Boy- chill girl ..it's not a big deal for me ...I will buy it ...

Ritu- ( smiles at him) thank you...

Boy - ( by setting his hair) btw what's your name? ..konse year k ho? Pehale kabhi nahi dekha?

Ritu- hii I am Ritu ..2nd year mein hu, xyz department ki hunn... tumhara naam kya hai??

Boy- ( forward his hand) hii I am Ishaan Singh...I am also from 2nd year ..nice to meet you sweetheart...

(Ishaan Singh- playboy of Ritu's college ,flirt with every girl...does smoking,drink wine...goes to night club ,does party..and what not...)

Ritu got absolutely charmed by his behaviour...

Anisha- hey tu itni der kyu laga rahi hai yaar...( She comes there as Ritu is taking so much time)

Ritu- are kuch nahi woh ..( and tells her how it got fallen..)

Anisha- ohh thank you ( tells him with a smile)

Ritu- yeh meri best friend hain Anisha ..yeh bhi meri hi class mein parti hain...aur Anisha ye Ishaan hain...

Ishaan- hey gorgeous nice to meet you ...( And forwards his hand for a handshake)