45. Quality time (part 2)

Vote target: 25+

Next day after having some heavy breakfast,they got ready for sight seeing...
Like yesterday they visited many different places ...

What should I tell about these places after all it's Kashmir ...each place has its own way to define its beauty...

They clicked many pictures and maximum time Raghav is the photographer for her wife...

At one place she could see photoshoot is going on where people are wearing traditional kashmiri dress and giving pose for different photos...

Both Pihu and Raghav wants to try it ,so after buying the tickets ,one men from them gives them some clothes and ask them to wear it and come..

First Pihu got ready and she looking like a cute doll...
And on the other hand Raghav couldn't recognise her whether she really her wife or what....she is looking so beautiful that he can't take of his eyes from her..

Seeing his continuous stare on her ,Pihu blushes...she hits his shoulder lightly...

Sab log dekh rahe hain Raghav,aise mat dekhiye na ...Pihu pleads her husband with her eyes..

But our Raghav doesn't have any effect on it , he is very much enjoying his wife's pleading...

"Haa toh dekhene do na !! Mein kya koi aur larki ko dekh Raha hu , I am staring at my wife ...what is the problem in it and moreover sab logo ko bhi toh pata chalna chahiye ki mein apni wife se beshumar pyaar karta hu" Raghav confessed in her eyes

Pihu is looking at everywhere but not him...him and his talks is just too much to handle...

After having some teasings ..it's now there turn to click photos...

They are posing in different position...and now the photographer ask Raghav to hug her from back and and Pihu to hold his cheek from one hand...

For next pose ,the photographer asked Pihu to hug him by holding his neck and and Raghav will kiss his forhead...

Now Pihu is feeling shy as everyone is watching them ...she poses in that position...and Raghav hold her head by holding it by its back and kissed her on her forehead.She closes her eyes feeling the kiss.

Next pose they done is the titanic pose..

And about last pose only Raghav and photographer knows about it and Pihu doesn't have any idea about it..he want to capture her surprise from her face...

Raghav calls Pihu and tries to divert her mind in somewhere and suddenly Raghav kissed her cheek by grabbing her neck...and as a response she widens her eyes...and in that time photographer clicks their picture...

Perfect shot!!

By afternoon they reached their hotel...as Raghav would take her to one famous restaurant for dinner,they did some light lunch...
.
.
.
.

Raghav got one call from his office ,so goes to balcony to attend it ...and in the mean time Pihu calls her mother in law to give her time to time updates.

Reema- ( sounding happy) so ?? Are you enjoying bachaa??

Hearing it smile stretched on Pihu's lips ...

Yes maa , we are enjoying a lot ...if you and papa were also here na ,then we would have enjoyed more replies Poonam sadly...

Are pagal larki , why are you feeling sad ?? This is the time you both should spend time with each other...we will all go together in some other time ok?? Now common lift your mood...

Pihu hmmed sadly ....

Btw where is my son?? Doesn't getting any voice of him??... questions Reema

Maa , he got one urgent call from his office ,he is attending it ...Pihu explains her