50. Feelings Are Mutual

In office ...

Both Pihu and Mahima is working on some files ..they has to complete this project as tomorrow is the deadline...

Mahima has joined her office as her maternity leave was over ...she has given birth to a cute little baby boy and his name is Shiv ...

How is your mumma duty is going on?? Pihu ask her excitedly

"Don't ask me ,he is completely a night person.for almost entire day he would be sleeping soundly..but at night his actual day starts" Mahima says as she takes a sip from her coffee mug...

Pihu chuckles seeing her not so satisfied look..

She further adds .."only I and Saurav knows,how we spend our night each day "

"Don't worry he is now quite small na that's why his sleeping habits are bit odd..with time it will come to normal"Pihu pats her hand

"Haa , he was also telling the same thing " she nods her head in understanding...

"Btw you tell me ..." She asked her while give a teasing look

Pihu got confused...

"When will you make me maasi haa?? I am eagerly waiting for this for a long time" Mahima asked her while coming closer to her ears..

Pihu blushes to her question as she looks down at her lap..

The thought of becoming a mother , different kind of warmness errupts through her body..

"Hmmm blushing blushing I see" she teases her more while poking her arm..

"Don't tease me naa" Pihu slaps her hand as she starts blushing more ..

"You will be the first one to get the news when it happens in the future " she murmurs shyly

Mahima hoots slowly...

Suddenly their gaze shifts to their cabin door as they could see their boss is coming towards them ,they gets up from their seats ..

They got confused because it's quite unusual because most of the time their boss would call them in his place ..

Both looks at each other ..

"Pihu "boss calls her

Sir you ?? I mean any problem sir ?? Pihu asked worriedly

"Yes sir you could have called us,we would have came there" Mahima adds to it ...

He smiles.

"It's ok , I have came here to tell both of you something important. A new person has joined our company in your department.It is his first day today. As he is new here ,you both have to assist him in our upcoming new project. I am giving this duty to both of you."
He told in serious voice..

They nods their head in agreement..

"Ok so he would be here in 10 minutes..till then you can continue your work.." and he goes from there...

***

While heading to the college,Ritu is sitting totally silent...and this had not gone well with shreyansh..

"Anything happened??" Shreyansh asked while concentrating on driving..

" Can I ask you one thing ?" Ritu asked breaking the silence

"Ofcourse!" Shreyansh said while he nods his head

"From tomorrow, you don't have to pick me or drop me from college ok?" Ritu asked slowly