56. Betrayal (part 1)

Target: 35.5K and 20+ votes and bohut Sara comments 🙃

___________________________

It was now more than ten minutes that Ritu has reached the location and waiting for Anisha. She taps her foot impatiently while watching her phone time to time.

She looks here and there but there in no sign of her pyaari bestie. After some time she couldn't hold herself and text her.

"Yaar where are you?? Come here fast,my legs are already hurting !!!"

She frustratingly types the text.

Getting no reply to her text ,she decides to call her.

At the same time, a person approached her for some help.

"Beta can you tell me ,where can I find this address??"

She frowns but looks at the address.She is totally new to this area.

But before she could reply, another man comes there from behind and covers her mouth .

Here Anisha also picks her call.

Ritu tries to scream but failing badly.

She could hear her voice saying hello but she couldn't do anything. Her eyes is expressing the helplessness.

The same man snatches the phone in reflex and thrash it harshly on the ground.

Her eyes starts getting blurry.Her hand stops fighting making her unconscious.

The two men put the body in the van and dove away.

In office,

Raghav was attending a meeting but in the middle of it , he feels some uneasiness in his chest. He feels something bad is going to happen.

He hurriedly finishes the meeting. He check his phone to see whether Pihu had text him or not.

No call.

No text.

He sighs angrily.

For one thousand times he has told her to atleast leave a message if she doesn't get time to call. But no . Why will she listen to him?? She is superwoman right .

A sudden fear is gripping his mind and heart.

No Raghav,right now you are just overthinking. She may forget to call you . It's her old habbit.

Let's wait for sometime Raghav. She will call you once her meeting gets over.

He tries to assure himself but how will he remove the constant uneasiness happening in his body??

On the other hand in a storage chamber. Two chairs were placed on which both Pihu and Ritu were sitting . They are still unconscious. There both hands and legs were tied with thick ropes.

Pihu slowly starts gaining her senses back. She flutters her eyes as the view in front of her is still filled with blurriness.

She could only see cardboard boxes placed here and there and once broken table .

Slowly she starts remembering Mahima's call and everything happen after that.

She realizes that her both hands were tied. She looks here and there only too get freeze in that position

Ritu??

Hours are passing slowly and still there is no call no messages nothing. Raghav is now getting tensed with each passing moment.