Chapter 13

He took a seat then watched as she got up and took and  getting some Gatorade from her cooler.  She passed him a bottle and went back to her seat.

" Now Travis, I want you to know that our school has reined Supreme in all kinds of sports for many years, but thus particular year, things have changed. The basketball team is ass, the football team is ass. And the boys Olympics are worse. Now you have a talent that  I have never seen before, which is why I want you to join the team"

" I get that, but what do I gain in the end?" He asked.

" Well if you win the track race, you'll win $10 000, also I'm willing to add more to that if it's not enough " She said.

" That's still isn't enough Coach. But I am open to something else. If you know what I mean" He said as a smirk grew on his face.

" Ohh you want me, well I'm not sure if you can take care of my unlimited sex drive" She said while smiling  smugly.

" No I don't really care for that honestly, I just want to have the authority to roam this school with zero problems. I heard that Mrs. Smith is pretty much afraid of you, so let's make a deal. If you give me that, I'll run all the races for you" He said.

" What? That's a simple matter. Also don't worry I'll still give you the money if you want it. Even the other offer"

" Thanks, now it's getting late so peace" He got up and left the room. Travis then began to sprint , he needed to hurry and go to Ms. Okitas class. He got there and found her marking some class books.

" Travis, what brings you here?" She asked pausing what she was doing and focusing on him.

" I got the code. " He said with a bright smile, she was shocked yet one could barely see the emotion in her facial expression.

" Alright then, we'll go there after hours, right now she's in her office. She'll be leaving at 6pm, so we have to wait a couple minutes." She said.

" That's cool. " He replied.

A couple minutes later they left the classroom and went to the third floor, when getting there they went to her office and opened after typing the password.

" Is so nice to be back in my lap, I can now finish up my experiments, here's a lap coat and goggles, you'll need them for tomorrow, now leave I need to recap what I was doing "

He took the coat and goggles then returned to her glass and put them in his table drawer.

' Now that I'm done with, everything in the school I should, go home , I'm already late for the martial arts teacher, but I'm thinking of reconsidering at the moment. Maybe I should just do boxing 'He thought.

He left the school and walked back home, when he got there he found Debbie in kitchen making some food.

" Travis you're back, come here and give me a hug. " She said, he smiled then walked to her. They hugged for a couple seconds then she began to speak.

" How was school?Did you make friends? besides Erik of course " She asked.

" I didn't need too honestly, most of my High school friends came here, so it was a great first day" He replied.

" That's lucky. Okay go change Dinner is going to be ready in an hour" She said. He nodded then ran to his room. Before he could enter Jenny came out.

" Whats up losser, how was school?" She asked while leaning on the wall.

"Pretty great honestly. How was your day of unemployment?" He returned a hard blow to the heart which made her angry.

" Fuck off!"

He chuckled and walked inside his room. Travis threw his bag on the desk and quickly sat on his chair and turned his computer on.

' I need more money ' he thought.

While thinking of money he remembered that his father had left money in the boat by the Tree house.

' Bro how'd I forget such an important thing. I need to go get it. ' he thought.

He began searched for investment brokers and when he found a very trustable app he downloaded it. After that Travis searched up some of companies that have a rise in profits. He picked Apple and Amazon. Amazon is pretty self explanatory, the company makes money every single day, but with Apple, they were about to release a new phone,  so he knew that he would profit from this.

He put all his money from the other account in both companies. After that Travis changed his clothes, but before he did that Travis exercised for 30 minutes. He then took a shower the changed.

" Travis Dinner is ready!"

He went down and they he had some Stier food. After that Travis went outside, he saw the tall treehouse and smiled, he leaped over his wall and walked towards it.

' This place has many memories. Well enough of that'

He got to the boat and took the wood off, he then saw a black bag. Travis unzipped it and saw thousands of dollars in it.

'I'm have a the money that I  could ever possibly need' he thought.

Yet that wasn't all, Firstly he needed to come up with a plan on how he would transfer all this money. The alternate bank was not in this region which made things hard for him.  He took the bag and ran back to the house, he snuck passed Debbie and Jenny, he entered his room and locked his door.

' Yep this is stressful. Where should I hide this, my closet. Yeah that's a good place.' He thought.

He took the money out the bag and counted it all first. After 5 minutes of calculations all the wrapped cash he cane out with a stupendous amount.

' 500 thousands. What the fuck! That's is too much. I'm never getting broke again' he thought happily, He quickly took the money and hid it in different parts of his closet. He also hid some in his bed, he found Jenny's panties under his mattress which made him frown.

' I should return this' he thought, leaving his room and knocking on Jenny's room soon after that. She opened the door and he passed her panties onto her head.

" You forgot these" After that Travis went back to his room and locked it. Jenny stood there in anger , she wanted to shouted but decided not too.

' Okay I think I should wait for the money I invested. After that I'll probably by some shares from the bank in this town which will make them angry but I'll go incognito. When that happens, I make myself a private account. I think the money I have currently will be used a liquid cash that I'll use when needed. ' he thought.

Now set with his plan Travis laid on his bed and slowly began to drift away and falling asleep.