Chapter 17

Ronda called om Jason who opened his recently closed eyes and looked at her. He then took his headphones off and listened to what she was saying.

" They want you to race the new guy. " She said blankly. Jason looked up and saw Travis.

" Fine, let's see what he can do, tell him to change , I don't want him complaining after be loses" He said with a deep voice.

Ronda just looked at him with a blank face, she wondered what this man was high on. He just literally commanded her, and here she was trying to befriend the loner in their group. She walked off and gave Coach Bridget the request after that she didn't bother returning to him.

Travis went back and changed his clothes, when in the mirror though. He saw he's extremely shredded body, everything looked just like a drawing, he was perfect. He was put into disbelief, he honestly needed to hide this or he'd be suspicious.

After getting changed, he went back to everyone, everyone was shocked to see his perfect calves that looked like they were from your average superhero. His peaked up arms that had veins all around them, that made the girls in the team aroused.

' Wow this kid is freaken jacked. When did this happen?' She wondered. She couldn't remember anything about yesterday. She knew that she had seen him and spoke to him, but she didn't focus on his body, so she's not that shocked now that she tbink about more.

" Alright it's just a quick, 100 Meter sprint and back. Get on the track"

Jason and Travis went on the track and got into position. After she got them ready, she shouted.

" Go!"

Travis was never to be seen anymore, but they suddenly saw him stopping at the line. After that they saw him running back and before they could think he had finished the race.

'What just happened!!!" Everyone thought at the same time. Ronda was shocked to her core, she have thought of Travis being this fast, in fact she never thought a person could be this fast.

Everyone was stunned, no one could say anything. Including Jason who was still in his starting position. Travis smiled then walked back to the group, Coach Bridget came back from her shock and stared at Travis with pure wonder in her eyes.

" Wow kids, so you were holding back Yesterday?" She asked.

" No not really. Now what do I do huh?" He asked.

" Well we'll be doing some exercises now. So could everyone return from their shock. Now get on, first do 20 full laps of suicides. Now start"

Full maps meant that it only counted when they were returning from the run. Travis went first and started doing the work out. He needed to if he would get more powerful. The other followed suit soon after and the torture began, only for them of course. He was perfectly fine.

(30 minutes later)

Break was over, they all needed to shower but they had to wait for the first ones to finish, which were the girls. Travis having an alternate didn't bother waiting he entered the girls bathroom and did his things, Ronda who had just returned from her extra work out saw him enter.

' Whare is that mf going? Is he some type of pervert or something? ' Question filled her mind, but she had no answers. So Ronda followed him in. She heart the sound of water trickling down in the showers. She took a peak and saw Travis standing as he bathed. Her eyes drifted all over his body. Travis was godly, his body looked like it wasn't real, like he was in drugs. But it was all natural even though it some from some Rob.

'He's so hot, I would mind having that for the rest of my life' she thought.

Travis turned back suddenly due to his instincts, he saw Ronda standing there, and Ronda saw his cock moving left to right. The thick long meaty and veiny rod looked extremely intimidating, she felt her whole body tremble just from its sight.

" Yo Ronda, wanna join me?" He asked.

She tried to get away but Travis stopped her with these words." You know I remember back in high school you used to be so good. But now. It seems the tables have turned "

He was obviously just taunting her and she knew that but something inside of her made her brush that fact off. Ronda turned back to him then slowly began to approach him. She stopped just before her body was touching his and stared at his eyes.

" Ohh I still think I'm the best, just because you pulled up doesn't mean you're some main character that was out casted and for some reason he gets some powers that'll help him become better than he was. "

" Wow, so you watch anime" He asked, She nodded then continued talking.
" If you think you're better why don't we wager?" She asked.

" On what?"

" The Regional Olympics are starting next week. Why don't we see who's going to get the most medals. The one who does get the most, will have the authority go make the other person do whatever they want" she smirked when saying to, Travis returned that smirk with him own.

" Wll that sounds great. Now are you going to take a shower or just stay underneath one as we speak " He asked.

She saw her position and blushed, Ronda went to the side and turned the water on.

" Don't bother looking, I'm not that hot like any of the girls here " She said, Ronda took all her clothes off, revealing her fit build. She didn't have very lage breasts ,this is due to her being an athlete. Yet her ass, was hella jiggly, the slightest movement made that ass clap. Travis had his eyes all over her, she was not only beautiful, but she also and extremely nice body.

" Well I don't think so" He said. She slowly turned towards Travis with a confused expression.

" Whaa, tell me you're lying" She said.

" I'm not, I think you're hot. I wouldn't mind tapping those cheeks, well only if you agreed of course "

"Luckily I didn't agree, I mean look at that thing. I'm a Virgin and I wouldn't like for my hymen to be broken twice" She said while chuckling a bit.

" But you know what they say, the size doesn't determine the sex, luckily you have a skilled soldier " He said while laughing as well.

He was also lying, he had never licked or even touched a pussy. Which is sad.

" We we'll have to see about that, also you should come over to the pool. It's a great place to test your Stamina " She said.

" Sure I'll come by, probably on the weekend, I wonder if you'll regret telling me this when you lose."

" I don't think I will, because I'll be the one winning."

"I guess we'll have to see about that"
Sharing the same traits thickens the relationship , but having those traits might also bore you, so Travis was going to have to make another talk with her with a different topic from what they originally clicked with. Is this a hard task. No not really, but he was still going to plan.