Chapter 32

< Summerville College >

Travis is currently walking behind Mrs. DeWitt as they go down to the third-floor hall. She asked him to help her with something, which he agreed to do, due to him being a gentleman. Also, the fact that he wanted to make her fall in love with him. As they walk, Travis makes sure to stare at her very carefully. It sways side to side in the most hypnotic way possible.

Melody, whose name is Ms. DeWitt, knows full well that Travis has his eyes on her. In fact, that's what she wants. They get to the end of the hall, she opens the door, which has stairs leading to the roof. But before that, there is a door that opens up to a very spacious room filled with dusty boxes and stuff.

"Okay, I would like to clean this place up and open my music club here. All the teachers have their own room to hold their clubs except me. Now I want to change that. So, Travis, could you please help me? I'll do anything for you that's in my power to repay you," she says with a sincere tone that quickly convinces Travis. He agrees to help her. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? Just to make sure there is nothing that's going to happen, *wink*.

"Alright, I'll help. So when do you want this finished? Not today for sure. I don't think you would want to dirty your clothes. Which, by the way, looks beautiful just to add," Travis says.

"Oh, you think so? 'Yes, watch me more.' Also, thank you very much for agreeing to help me," she says happily. She hugs Travis tightly and makes sure to lower her hands to his ass and squeeze it. Then she tiptoes and licks his ear. Travis instantly feels his life slip away.

'Damn, why are these teachers so freaky!' he thinks as he holds his cock from going up. Melody then pulls back from the hug and smiles at Travis, flashing her beautiful pure smile at him. But she then bites her lower lip and lowers her eyes seductively.

"You're right, I wouldn't want to dirty up these clothes," she says, turning back and bending down in front of Travis. She shakes her hips, making her ass move like waves during high tide. Melody picks up a box and stands up straight, turning back to see Travis's starstruck face.

'Wow, got 'em. Also, I expected him to have a boner. Maybe he does, but he's just too small for his pants to show a dent. That doesn't matter though. I think I'll enjoy slurping on his noodle cock,' she thinks while giggling to herself.

"You're so cute, Travis. I wonder if there are any ladies in your class that like you," she says with a chuckle.

"What does that mean?" he asks with a calm face, but inside Travis is smirking like crazy. 'She thinks she can be smooth with me. Nahhh, she's wildin',' he thinks.

"Oh, I was just curious. Also, I feel that no woman can handle a guy like you. I mean, look at these muscles. I just want you to hold me tightly and tell me everything's gonna be alright. Oh, that would be sexy, no lie," she says.

Travis chuckles then shrugs his shoulders. "I mean, if you say so. Who am I to disagree?" he says. Melody nods, then starts walking towards the windows. But since her mind is occupied with thoughts of Travis, she doesn't see the wire. It wraps around her legs and as she tries to take the next step, the wire pulls, leaving her off balance. Travis sees her fall and smirks.

'Time to finesse her,' he thinks. He quickly runs towards her, slides on the ground in the coolest way possible, and stops her from falling. But due to the dusty floor, he and Melody glide together until they are stopped by the wall. Travis holds her tightly so she doesn't get hurt and takes the impact head-on, which doesn't even hurt the slightest.

Melody opens her eyes and sees that she is being held in Travis's arms. She looks up and sees his face filled with honesty and a bit of concern.

"Are you alright?" he asks.

'Not the question I wanted to hear, but I'll take it due to the situation,' she thinks.

"Yes, I'm fine, at least I think I am. Could you help me check, especially my back since I can't reach that part?" she says.

Turning back, she presses her ass against his crotch. Travis puts his hands on her waist, which makes her smile.

"I feel safe when you hold me like that," she says aloud, then the next second she realizes what she just said. But since there's no way to reverse it, she decides to play it off. She pushes her ass back and moves her hips left and right.

"I think I'm already. I can still shake this wonderful ass. Don't you also think it's wonderful, Travis?" she says.

"Yeah, this ass is fat as fuck," he says as he begins to thrust back and forth.

'This ass can make the blind see, that's for sure. But this boy sure is lucky. Normally, I would tease my victims, but he's the first one who has ever held my firm ass,' she thinks.

"Alright, now let's leave. Tomorrow, bring some clothes that you can change into so we can clean all this, okay? Let's just open the windows so some fresh air can come in here," she says.

They then open all the windows in the room and make a way for them to walk around without getting tripped by any wires. After that, Travis and Melody leave the room.

"I'm very grateful to you, Travis. Also, I can't wait to see you play the keyboard," she says.

"Yeah, I'll make sure to put on a spectacular show for you specifically. In fact, how about I do it for you the day we finish cleaning the club room?" he requests. The reason being, he knows absolutely nothing about the keyboard, but he sure is going to learn when he gets home.

"That would be wonderful! Honestly, it would be like a grand unveiling but it's only us two. So romantic. I love that idea, Travis," she says.

"Well, it's a date then. Make sure to wear something sexy because the performance will be breathtaking," he says in an overdramatic tone. Melody smiles then walks closer to Travis. "I certainly can't wait to see you wearing formal wear. Bye, Travis. See you after the break," she says. Melody then starts running back to her office. All Travis can hear is:

*Pa*Pa*Pa*Pa*

As she runs down the hall. He then shakes his head and gets his thoughts off her rear.

'What should I do now?' he wonders.