Chapter 58

The answer to that question, well she didn't know, which is why she even asked that question. She sat back on the chair and spread her legs wide for him, Travis smiled he lowered his finger and penetrated her vagina nice and carefully, Jenny moaned as quietly as she possibly could.

She felt Travis's finger inside her pussy, her walls wrapped around his finger,  he could feel how wet she was which made him smirk. He continued to feast with his other hand.

" Ho was school today?" Debbie asked, Travis raised his gaze.

" It was nice. Pretty calm to say the least." He replied.

He raised his finger and touched the roof of her pussy.  He began to look for her spot,  when he felt it , Travis didn't hesitate, he started to rubbed his finger on that area, slowly so not to rush her.

' Its soo hot, and good. What is this?' She thought.

His finger began  moving faster  , her juices dripped down her pussy continuesly without stop. She began to unconsciously blush as she sat there, staring at the ceiling, Travis turned to her and said.

" You alright?"

She fumed in anger ,but the pleasure in her body easily overpowered her rage, she didn't respond, instead she kept trying her hardest not to moan right now. Seeing her agony, made Travis feel even more happier, he liked to tease her, she was the real definition of a bitch and he wanted to him his bitch.

' I'm cumming!!' She said in her mind.

Like her last name, Jenny began to breath heavily as her climax drew closer , she jerked even more, this time it caught the two's  attention again.

" Dear, do you have hamoroirds?" Debbie asked, Travis snickered silently at the question, he along with everyone else stared at Jenny as they awaited her reply.

She glanced at Travis from the corner of her eye and cursed internally, Jenny took a deep breath and got ready to respond, but then Travis's speed in which he moved his finger rose higher then ever.

" Ahh" She moaned, everyone at the table clearly heard this, Yumi's eye's widened as she had finally cracked the case.

" Do you have a tummy ache. Been there, in fact that's how I felt this very morning " She said.

' I'm gonna kill Travis!!' She thought in anger. But before that, she trembled in pleasure as her whole pussy turned sensitive, she quickly took her fork and got some food in her mouth and began to eat, then just like that.

* Speee*

Jenny cummed all over the floor that very second, she moaned and moaned but to everyone it sounded like she was enjoying the meal. Her juices dripped down to the floor causing a puddle, Travis laughed internally, he raised his hand and looked straight in her eyes as he grabbed a piece of chicken and ate it.

She blushed, as more of her juices gushed out. Remember visual stimulation is the go to, in making anyone come easily.

She looked down to her food which was messed up due to her perpetual twitching.

' I'll make sure to get back at you!' She thought as she continued eating the food, that she found really good, especially when she was having her orgasm.

Dinner ended 20 minutes later, Travis got his dishes and took the kitchen and placed them in the dishwasher.

' Let's get ready for the guys,  I wonder if they'll torture me first or they'll just kill me. Well whatever it is, I don't care' he thought.

He went up to his room, but before he entered Jenny pulled him into hers, she pushed Travis against the wall as she stared at him with a raged smile.

" You think I'm just going to let you get away after that!?"

" Wasn't planning on it" He kicked the back on her knees causing her to fall forward right infront of his crotch . Travis didn't hesitate to pull his pants down revealing the long thick dragon that towered over her face.

" Why don't you be a doll and relieve my pent up stress." He said.

' He's so big!! I knew he had a huge cock but now that it's right infront of me, every other cock I've had in my life, pales  in comparison to his ' she thought.

" Why would I do that? Also the thing about the only fan's, I'd like to do it, but we'll be following everything I say okay" She said.

" No,  now suck my cock. Oh maybe it's just that you've never sucked a cock before. Wow with all your experience I'd think you'd have gotten you throat fucked once or twice. " He taunted her with his harsh words, Jenny stared at Travis in fuming eyes of anger. She grabbed his cock and squeezed it, expecting to get a reaction from him, but the 10% on his template wasn't just for show.

" Alright, since you're so eager to get my mouthussy, then I'll show you my God tier skills, I mean I am a sex Goddess and all" She said.

Thought confident upfront, in her mind Jenny was going through it all. She couldn't get her eyes off her his cock, she took a whiff of its scent, and her nostrils went into to pure ecstacy as she smelled his manly aroma.

' Its smells so good. Maybe I might like this, let's just see where this goes ' she thought.

Up and down she slowly stroked his cock while her mind was still fascinated by the size of his member. She began to salivate as she continued to take in his strong manly aroma when she breathed, her speed began to escalate, his precum made it easier for her to stroke his cock, Travis stared at this with a smirk.

' She's so concentrated. It's like she's a virgin, well when I put this did inside her, she'll feel like she is one, you know what I'm saying ' he thought.

He then saw her sucking off all her saliva from her mouth and got it ready on her tongue.

Travis smiled as he watched her slowly opened her mouth as she took his cock inside her mouth, licking his head, slowly, getting it all wet and sticky, her tongue carefully licked his glans, Jenny's hot tongue, coiled around his glans, bringing upmost pleasure to Travis. 

This was Jenny's first time sucking an actual cock. She had practiced on a dildo before but now infront of the real thing she felt like a virgin. But she sucked it anyways, she opened her mouth even wider, and pushed her head forward allowing his cock to go deeper.

' Its so hard, I can feel every single bit of his cock in my mouth. Why is it so sensitive now! Am I excited?'

She continued to licked the underside of his cock, getting each and every inch wet, well except the part of his cock was was still outside.

Travis's cock throbbed, her sight of her beautiful pink mouth wrapped around his cock, and her  never ending tongue continuesly licking his cock, made Travis go through the pleasure he could only feel from an experienced woman.

It was in his head though,  Jenny wasn't even doing much  yet he was feeling so good. Maybe it was the thought of her being his sister, though they're not blood related they still grew up together.

' I just want to fuck her throat like there's no tomorrow ' he thought.

TO BE CONTINUED