Chapter 49

Travis could only nod since he didn't believe what he was hearing, not the DJ part but the whole "quit being a star to become a teacher" shit.

"For real? Well, I guess we got everything covered for now. I should probably take all these boxes downstairs," he said.

Walking towards them, he picked up a single box and it didn't feel much different than carrying nothing, so he stacked them up into fours and carried them. Melody watched this all happen in shock.

'Is he Superman? Cause damn, this dude is strong. He could easily pick me up and fuck me while doing so. Now that I think about it, that would be nice, very nice,' she thought.

He took them all downstairs, one by one. On his way up, Travis caught a glimpse of something inside Ms. Ross's office, so he went and got a peek. Luckily, she left a gap in her blinds. He saw her sitting on her mat, with her legs spread apart eating some brownies. Her cheeks were a deep-colored red, her eyes droopy as if she wanted to sleep, but the smile of ecstasy on her face proved him wrong. More importantly, he saw her beautifully clean-shaved pussy that he wished to consume.

'I guess those brownies do have Zaza in them, maybe even too much,' he thought. Travis didn't want to bother her, though, so he went back to Ms. DeWitt and found her standing by the window looking outside.

She looked very peaceful at the moment, and Travis wanted to disrupt that. So, he sneakily walked behind her, grabbed her breasts, and kissed her neck.

" Ahhh~ Travis? What are yoooou-" she was taken by surprise as he pinched her nipples, which were already erect from how chilly she felt.

"I'm just heating up the mood. Though we won't be taking the next step, we didn't say anything about making each other feel good," he said, nibbling on her ear and licking it, getting it all wet. Melody moaned from every movement he did to her body. From his mouth sucking and licking her ears and neck to his hands pinching and fondling her breasts, it all raised her arousal to the point of no return.

He then touched her face and turned it towards him, connecting his lips with hers. This was the last push she needed to make her pussy completely wet. She didn't even struggle against him; she simply let him do whatever he wanted because subconsciously, that's what she wanted him to do. She turned her body and wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed even more passionately, making love to each other's mouths. Travis sucked on her tongue while she tried to break free from his hold so that she could take the lead, but it never happened.

While the two did that, Ms. Ross, who would occasionally come to their floor to go get some inspiration on the roof, found them making out, which made her smirk.

'I did feel his aura before. I thought I was tripping, but I guess I wasn't. This boy is certainly a man who can make any woman chase him. He even wants me to chase him, which I don't mind. He's way too good to let go without having a taste of him,' she thought.

Of course, Travis felt her eyes, but he didn't do anything. His hands grabbed her ass and squeezed it. The feeling was something he could never forget. It was firm, bouncy, and overall heavenly. Her ass was probably the best he'd felt so far.

They soon broke their kiss, leaving a string of saliva lingering from the kiss. Melody smiled beautifully. This was undoubtedly the best kiss she'd ever had. It had love, life, and most of all, it felt good.

"I might just sign you as my personal kiss-friend, you know," she said, her hand on his chest feeling how wonderful it was.

"Oh? Why would you go for such a low position when you can become my woman?" He said.

"I'll only become the woman of the man who wins the talent show. So how about it? Will you participate?" She asked.

"Hmm, a tempting idea. Sure, I'll do it. But that doesn't mean I won't get to grab and hold this ass every chance I get," He said.

"I wasn't hoping for that. I love to feel those hands on my ass, makes me feel as if it's not my ass."

"Why, that's true though. That ass is mine. Do you have any objections?"

"No, sir."

"Good."

"Well, I never expected for you two to become lovebirds. Is there any chance that I can join this?" Ms. Ross said as she entered the room, holding her waist with a seductive gaze glued on Travis.

"Oh no girl, finders keepers. Go fuck some other student! Travis is mine," she said.

Ms. Ross smirked. "Is that right, Travis?" She asked.

'Oh, she probably understands what kind of guy I am already. Well, not that I was hiding it or anything,' he thought.

"Sort of, I don't mind having another teacher in my harem," he said. Melody was about to retort angrily when she felt a tight grip on her ass, causing her to moan.

"You don't have any problem with that, right, honey?"

Melody shook her head. "No, I don't," she replied.

"Good. I'll see you girls some other time," he said and walked out of the room. Travis went into Melody's office and changed back into his clothes. He then went back to class.

"It's nice for you to come back, Mr. Wyatt. I didn't know it took that long to go to the bathroom," Mr. Tickles said.

"Long D, Long Pee, Mr. Wrinkles," he said, which got the whole class bursting in laughter. He sat down and looked at the board, instantly getting tired.

'I hate school,' he thought as he laid his head on the table. He saw Eve concentrated, so he didn't want to disturb her. He took out his phone and began watching some YouTube videos just to pass the time.

The bell rang, which brought back Travis's smile. 'Finally!! Math is over. For today, that is.'

"Where is your bag?" Eve asked.

'Fuck, I left it in my locker. Oh well, not like I'm gonna be writing anything,' he thought.

"It's in my locker. Where are we going, by the way?"

"Art class."

'Alright.'