Chapter 57

He stared at Roz blankly, as she did the same. Travis sighed and got closer to her. With his hand on her pussy, Travis pushed two middle fingers inside her pussy. Feeling how wet it was, he couldn't help but smile a bit.

" You're pussy is  flooded huh?" He said as he began to massage her Gspot very gently and slowly.

Roz smiled as rocked her head back as she enjoyed the feel, it was enveloping her whole body. She could not think straight, the only thing in mind was the unforgiving pleasure going through her, that kept rising and rising.

" I'm gonna cum! Do me faster!" She shouted, Travis smirked. He did as she said, his finger moved faster than any normal human could see, he turned her already wet pussy into a scolding hot soaked mess in under a second.

"AAhhhhhH!!!" She moaned loudly as her climax reached its peak, but before she even got the chance to cum, Travis pulled his fingers out.

" Huh?" Her pussy squirted all her juices down to floor, getting it all soaked. Roz's eyes were rolled back in pleasure, she had her tongue stuck out, as droll dropped from it.

She slowly returned to normal Roz frowned at Travis and grabbed him by the balls.

" Why did you stop? You ruined my orgasm?" She asked.

" It didn't seem that way to me. I mean look at this picture." He showed her a picture of her facial expression as she orgasmed. Travis works fast, maybe too fast.

'Damn, why did he have to stop. Even though I did cum , it wasn't as great as it was supposed to be. All became of him. I'm still aroused. Also he has a picture of me. Might need to take him out' she thought.

"Delete that picture, or else" She said ,her whole aura switched into a menacing one. Travis stared at her, he could clearly feel her intent to kill him. Yet he didn't flinch.

" Or else?" He asked.

"You'll see for yourself then" She said, Roz got the things he asked for and gave them to him.

" Don't be surprised when you wake up dead tomorrow " She then left the room, leaving Travis with a smirk.

' That's just what I wanted.' He thought.

....

When he arrived, he found Debbie and Yumi watching some soap operas in the living room.

"Travis, you're back. Come here, give mommy a hug," she got up from the couch and embraced him tightly.

"You know, I'm thinking that we should spend some time together. It's been a while since I went out with my baby boy."

"Sure, how about tomorrow? I'll be out early, so we can go watch a movie or something. Whatever you have in mind," he said.

"That sounds nice. Well, dinner is about to be ready, so go take a bath and change."

He nodded, which made her smile. "I'm so happy that I was blessed with such a kind son." She kissed him on the cheek, but a little too close to his lips, which made his heart skip a beat.

Travis then went upstairs, entered his room, and quickly changed his clothes. He went out without clothes and got into the bathroom.

"Things are going steadily with the family. There's no need to rush since I'm already the strongest in this city. I still can't survive bullets though, so I'm gonna need to get stronger. I wonder what Roz is going to send me," he thought.

...

In the hospital, Roz had just recently ended. She got out, carrying her bag. Suddenly, a black sedan stopped right in front of her. A man from the passenger seat stepped out of the vehicle and opened the door for her. She entered and sat back as she smoked her cigarette.

"Boys, I need you to kill someone," she said.

"Who is it, Madam President?" one of the guys in front asked.

"He's a boy named Travis. Today he got on my nerves, so I would like to see him dead. Bring me his head. I'm sure you've already located where he lives. Strike by midnight. Do not kill anyone else besides him. I want to attend his funeral and watch his family say their goodbyes to him." A bright glint flashed from her eyes as a wide smirk etched on her lips. The men in front nodded. They originally wanted to respond, but the fear they felt prevented them from doing so.

Roz looked out of the window and smiled to herself. "So sad, I really thought he'd make a good boy toy," she thought.

...

Back with Travis, he finished showering and went back to his room.

"I should get ready for dinner."

He got dressed and then went downstairs. Travis found that Jenny was already seated with the family, which was surprising since normally they would have to call her down.

"You seem surprised, Travis. I also feel the same way. Did something happen, Jenny dear?" Debbie asked.

"No, nothing happened. Now, could we have some dinner? I'm starving," she retorted. Travis grabbed her thigh since they both sat together while the other two sat on the other side.

"Apologize," he whispered to her.

"Why? I did nothing wrong," she quickly responded.

Travis sighed and decided to let it go, not entirely though. His hand slowly went up her thighs until it was right on her area.

'What is he thinking?' she thought.

She glanced at Travis, who seemed to be the least bothered by what was happening. He ate his food and spoke to Debbie and Yumi here and there while his hand rubbed her pussy.

Jenny bit her lower lip suddenly as she started to feel good. She ate her food and acted like everything was normal.

He slid her panties to the side and nudged her clit. The sudden contact caused Jenny to twitch, which everyone noticed unsurprisingly.

"Is everything alright there, dear?" Debbie asked in concern.

Jenny, who was fighting with her demons, slowly nodded her head while her head faced her food.

Yumi, being the detective she was, found this very suspicious, but she couldn't put her mind to it, so she gave up.

Travis's finger rubbed on her clitoris carefully. The result of his continuous rub was happening right inside her pussy, which started to become wet and leak her juices slowly.

'Why am I not stopping him?' she thought.