Chapter 37

Judith and Annie had spoken with each other for a while, and the two had gotten extremely close. They opened up about each other's insecurities and gave each other encouraging words. Mrs. Smith walked out of her office and saw the two sitting together. Instead of saying anything, she walked past them, which somehow went unnoticed due to the two being so distracted.

Louis went down to the first floor. She knew that Travis was currently in his last period, which was gym class. Honestly, she didn't know what she would do there, but she was going to go and watch anyway.

When she got outside, she saw Bridget standing in the middle of the field. She honestly didn't want to talk to her, so she hurriedly stood somewhere she could see everyone.

"When is Travis going to arrive? I'd like to learn more about him," she thought.

(Inside the girl lockers)

Travis was taking his clothes off. While he was doing this, three girls walked into the bathroom. These girls were none other than Roxxy, Missy, and Becca.

"Wow, is it me or does this place look cleaner than before?" Roxxy said as they walked inside.

"Yeah, it does honestly. Maybe someone came and cleaned everything up," Becca said.

"Let's just change, okay? I hate being in this creepy locker room," Becca said.

"Weren't you the very same person who wanted us to change in here?" Missy said.

Roxxy didn't bother saying anything. She slowly took her clothes off. She had an extremely gorgeous body, and her skin was a bit tanned. You could tell that from her light-toned tan lines. While she was doing this, Roxxy heard something from a stall.

'What was that?' she thought.

Travis was currently changing, and he didn't really want these girls to see him. He knew that they would probably want something in return for keeping quiet. But coincidentally, he had left his phone sound on, so when he received a message, an audio was about to play. He hurriedly held his phone tightly, which resulted in him crushing it.

'Damn, I guess I'm buying a new phone today,' he thought.

Roxxy thought she had heard something, but she told herself that it must have been in her mind.

"Let's get out of here," Roxxy said. They had finished changing, so all of them nodded and left. Travis waited for them to leave for real, then he walked out.

'Okay, gym for another gym session. Maybe this one will be a bit harder than yesterday's,' he thought.

He arrived at the fields and saw everyone standing there. He listened in and heard Bridget speaking with his class.

"Okay, today you'll just be doing endurance tests."

'Maybe this'll be a bit fun,' as he was about to run down, Travis heard someone's breathing. He turned to the side and saw Louis standing by the tennis court.

One thing Travis forgot to mention was that this school was bigger than the game. There were more sports fields compared to the game, and the school building itself was way bigger.

'What could she be doing there?' he wondered. He walked up to her, sneaking so that she didn't hear him. When Travis got closer to her, he tapped her on the shoulder. She was about to scream, but he put his hand over her mouth.

"Come on, you don't want them to hear you, right? So why are you here?" he asked. He removed his hand, allowing her to speak.

"I'm just observing. Now leave me be, I need to concentrate," she said.

"Oh alright, I'll leave then." He said. Travis ran down to the field. Gym class started, and everyone started doing their exercises. It wasn't really hard, but Travis was sure that he had pushed himself to the limit. So he got a raise in his template.

Yugiro Hanma Template [ 6%]

He wasn't tired anymore. All his energy returned, so he got up from the ground and stretched his limbs. He now started to hear people's heartbeats. Travis looked around and noticed that many girls were staring at him. He looked down and saw that his shirt was lifted. He also saw that his cock was placed in a very visible position.

'Damn, I hope this doesn't change anything in their hearts. I'm lying of course,' he thought. This would just help him get the girls easier. Then again, he still wanted to get Judith. Then maybe he'll start with the teachers.

"Travis," Bridget came up to him with a smile.

"Yeah, what's up?" he responded.

"Well, I never really got your number. I mean, we are a bit closer than your normal student and teacher," she said.

"True, I'll just write it down when I finish taking a shower." He said. After that, Travis walked off. Mia and Eve were lying flat on the ground, and he had no reason to pick them up. When he got to the bathroom, he took his clothes off. What he knew but chose to not think about was that Louis was following him. She entered the bathroom right after he did, but Travis was hiding by the door. When she came in, he pulled her and closed the door behind him.

"What are you trying to do?" he asked as he pinned her against the wall. Louis was blushing hard as she looked into his beautiful eyes. She didn't know how to respond, but her body did. Her pussy instantly started to feel aroused.

"Ohh, I can smell your juices. Looks like someone's horny. Why don't we get a nice look at this wet pussy?" he said. Travis pulled down her pants and put his hand on her crotch. He rubbed the spot very gently, which made her moan slightly. Before he knew it, her panties were soaked, and so was his hand.

'What freakin' pheromones am I exuding, because these women are so easy? I thought maybe it would take some time, just like Debbie had said. Then again, she did mention that women normally get more aroused when they like you or find you attractive.' He wondered which one it was here.

He slid her seductive forest green panties to the side and pinched her clitoris.

"Ahh!" she moaned loudly in response to the pleasure. Her legs started to feel weaker as he did this, but since he was the one holding her up, she didn't have to worry. Travis gently flicked her clit using his finger. Her pussy got wetter and wetter. The two didn't remove eye contact from each other. They stayed locked, each person showing how much they wanted to get intimate with the other. Soon, they embraced in a passionate kiss. Travis and Louis made out like lovers on their wedding night. While they did this, Travis pleasured her pussy. The two pleasure sources combined, making Louis moan loudly as she released all her juices.

'This kid is going to be the death of me. He knows how to make me cum, even when doing things that normally just make me horny for the occasion. If he can make me feel this good, I might as well fall for him, because I doubt any man can ever take his spot as the person who understands my body.'