Chapter 38

You see, one of the things that most men fail to understand is that a woman's body is very easy to please if you take the time to understand it. Understanding her body will greatly improve your performance in bed, even if you have a small penis or ejaculate too quickly. Simply knowing what pleases her will make you the one in control during sex. I'm not saying that being submissive is wrong, but I assume that most of you here are focused on being dominant. So this advice will be very helpful. Also, remember that performing oral sex on her is one of the easiest ways to satisfy your partner.

Travis and Louis were finished with their make-out session, or at least that's what she thought. He took her to the showers. Before entering a private shower stall, Travis took off all her clothes and hid them in the least recognizable stall. Then, he walked inside the stall with her and closed the curtain.

'Wow, I never realized how tiny these showers were. Maybe I should try fixing this place,' she thought. Louis then turned to Travis, who was currently bathing under the water. Looking down, she saw his penis, which she had felt many times before, but never really seen.

Looking at it, she understood that Travis was a very dangerous man, even without his exceptional pleasure skills. She approached Travis and put her hands around his waist. She lowered herself and held his penis in her hand. Feeling its thickness made her body heat up, and the thought of what it would feel like to have it inside her aroused her.

Travis continued bathing and didn't bother stopping her. His penis slowly rose until it reached its peak. Louis was extremely shocked; she couldn't even hold his penis in her hand. Turning towards her, his penis was poking her stomach.

'Wow, this is going to kill me,' she thought.

"Do you want to have a taste?" he asked. Travis turned her around, held her waist, and slid his penis between her thighs. He slowly started to thrust back and forth, rubbing her penis against her sensitive clitoris. Louis moaned loudly, feeling her clitoris being stimulated by his thick penis. She bit her lower lip, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. His penis was rubbing her clitoris directly, which was too much for her to handle. Before she knew it, she had another orgasm. Travis didn't stop there, though. He turned her around, picked her up, and pinned her against the wall. He continued thrusting between her thighs, intensifying her pleasure. This time, Louis was being completely overwhelmed by pleasure, even though he hadn't even penetrated her vagina. The feeling of him stimulating her clitoris made her uncontrollably aroused. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately. Louis wrapped her hands around his neck as they continued to kiss, both their tongues dancing around each other, bringing pleasure to both sides.

'I'm cumming again!' she thought. This time, her juices sprayed out of her vagina and met his penis. Travis stopped thrusting his hips and looked down at her fully exposed vagina. He wasn't going to lie; right now, he wanted to have intercourse with her. But Travis had to be patient because he didn't just want these girls to like him; he wanted them to be obsessed with him. He had already made Louis orgasm three times, which is quite rare when women have a partner, and he did so without even penetrating them.

"That felt amazing," she said aloud. He smiled and slowly placed her on the floor, as her legs were weak. After helping each other bathe, they left the showers and got dressed. Then, they left the locker room. Travis had to go to Ms. Ross first, which he did.

When he arrived at her class, she was sitting in the middle of the class painting. She looked back at him and smiled, pulling out a chair for him to sit beside her.

"Travis, I'm glad you came. Now, let's talk about your art. You single-handedly have the best drawing in your whole class. You even beat Eve, which I thought was never possible because she's so good. But your arrival proved me wrong. So, what do I want? Well, you have talent, and I want to help you develop that talent and make it useful. In three weeks, we'll be having an art competition. I want you to participate, Travis. What do you say?"

"Alright, but I want you to help me improve, so we'll need to have extra classes. Let's say every two days, I'll come to your office, and we'll learn more about art," he said.

She nodded and said, "That's fine by me."

Travis also nodded. "Alright, see ya." He left the class and now needed to go to Ms. Bissette. She had a surprise for him, which he wasn't really excited about. When he arrived at her class, she happily smiled and allowed him to sit at the front desk. She took a sheet of paper from her desk and handed it to him.

"This is your first assignment. Your classmates wrote this about two weeks ago, and you'll need to finish it by Friday. It's an essay on France. You have to pick something interesting about it and write a 300 to 350-word essay. You also have a planning stage, a first draft, and a final draft," she said.

"Okay, anything else?" he asked.

"For now, no. I would like it if you completed this assignment before we move on to more complicated things," she said.

"Alright, I'll do that. Thank you for explaining everything. I'll take my leave now."

He couldn't deny that he was disappointed because she hadn't done anything, but then again, he hadn't really done anything deserving of a reward in his opinion. He left the class and exited the school.

'Haaa, I honestly don't feel like going to see Eve tonight, but then again, I do have a reason,' he thought.

Travis looked around him, hearing multiple heartbeats surrounding him. Counting each individual heartbeat, he discovered that there were ten people. He wasn't scared; after all, they were just normal people. Taking out his earbud, he put in only one and continued walking. He selected a song that would help him fight in style: "If Looks Could Kill" by Destroy Lonely.

Instantly, Travis felt like an edgelord who couldn't care less about human life. As he walked down the street, he heard them walking behind him. Travis smirked. Just before turning the corner to his street, Travis stopped walking. At that moment, he needed a better song, one that would transform him from a fashionable demon to someone ready to beat the crap out of people. What better song than "YuNg BrAtZ" by the legend XXXTENTACION.