Chapter 34

When they arrived in science class, they saw Ms. Okita standing by the door. She looked emotionless as always, which didn't surprise anyone. However, when she glanced over at Travis, she winked at him. This went over the girl's head, but Travis knew that she was saying something. So, when the girls got inside the class, Travis went to her side.

"Good, at least you're smart enough to understand when I need you. So, I've been thinking and we might have to do a small experiment. Don't worry, this won't take time," she said blankly.

"What's the experiment?" he asked.

"Well, firstly, I need you to get something. You're 18 right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm 18. Why?" he replied.

"So, you're legally allowed to get drugs from the pharmacy. I need you to get me this," she passed Travis a piece of paper with something written on it. "Don't worry, they won't ask you any questions."

"Why don't you get it yourself?" Travis asked, not fully understanding why she would want him to go there.

"I'm banned from the pharmacy. In fact, I'm banned from the whole hospital. So, go get me this. I need it by Friday. If you do, I'll give you a reward. Something I know you're going to love." After saying that, she walked in and closed the door. Travis stood there and stared at the paper.

He honestly didn't feel like going there so early. Then again, there were no characters he had immediately seen there, so it was safe. Unless he wanted to get the old lady into his harem anytime soon. And personally, he's considering not putting her in the harem.

"Maybe she could just be a fling. I mean, she's outlived her prime. She probably has some connections though, so maybe I can try getting those from her. Not that I need them, but I think having an extremely strong background would solidify my place in this world instead of me just being extremely powerful. I mean, I can't survive a nuke last I checked," he thought.

He walked into class and went to his seat. Class went on as usual, and he had zero problems with understanding what was being said. He told himself that he would give Mia a reward because she helped him yesterday. Then he remembered that today he was going to get a haircut from Jenny. So, he decided to award her by being the first girl that drools over him. Which he thinks is a very nice reward. He might also try something on her, like maybe making hugs a normal thing for them.

Travis knows that Mia values herself, even though as the story went on she started doing some messed up shit. This was actually due to the fact that she wanted to prove that she wasn't just someone who was gonna listen to all her mom's commands. She wanted to feel free, which is why she had a tattoo. But in this world, Travis would like to avoid that path. The reason being it would mean he would have to go through the path where Mia's mom would need to get cleansed.

In his theory, this world is just like the game. And when he says that, he means everything has a role. Sure, at the current moment, he changed the route. Especially when it comes to his home life and school life. So things have drastically changed, and all the characters he's encountered have become normal human beings who live their lives. Meaning at the moment, none of these people revolve around him. Meaning if he went outside right now, he wouldn't meet Ronda, who is conveniently there to shun him for being weak.

Currently, Ronda is in class, finishing up her notes. Basically, these people have a life, they have thoughts, and they do what they want. Which is also something that he needs to fix. Sure, there are somethings he can't avoid at the moment, unless he does something. Like, for example, Tony. She and Maria are married, meaning they have sex whenever they want. Travis could stop this, but he doesn't see a reason, because it'll make things complicated. So what is he going to do? Well, with their route, he's going to just seduce Maria every time he gets a chance. Until he taps. Just like that, no more information or he'd be spoiling.

When the period ended, Ms. Okita stopped him again. She waited for the class to leave, then she spoke.

"I almost forgot, you need to write a test so we can see where you need help. So, what day do you prefer we do this?" she asked.

"Well, maybe on Friday. We come out early, right?"

"Yes, instead of 17:02, you'll be out at 13:00. Also, after you write, we'll do the experiment. Make sure you have nothing to do on that day," she said.

"Alright, see yah," he then walked out of the class, seeing the three girls waiting for him. Surprisingly, Judith was also there. He wondered what she had eaten that gave her such confidence.

"Oh, Judith, what's up?" he greeted her as he got closer to her. So close that the other girls instantly felt jealous.

"I'm good. I haven't actually spoken to you today, so why don't we do that while we walk to our next class?" she said.

"I'm impressed," he thought as a smirk appeared on his face, looking at the other girls who both had deadshot eyes. He looked back to Judith.

"Sure. Let's go," he said. They both started walking, leaving the girls behind. What Travis wanted to do was make them see that making the move is the only way for them to get a chance with him. And that was what they were going to do from now on.

Before he and Judith went to Music Class, he went to the Office. It had been many hours since his Keyboard had been delivered, so he wanted to get it. When he got there, he saw Annie standing by the door. He walked up to the door, and as he was about to get closer, she blocked his path.

"What are you doing here? You should be in class, last I checked," she said.

"You're right, but I need something from her, so could you get out of the way, please?" Travis asked nicely. Annie came closer to him, looking right up into his eyes, which were filled with rage. He wondered why she was angry, but he didn't bother asking.

"You are not allowed into Mrs. Smith's office! Leave now before I write you a report!" she said fiercely.

Travis didn't bother saying anything, he simply showed her a bit of his intent, which shook Annie to her core. Then, he put his hand on her face and rubbed her cheek gently. Leaning his face forward, he whispered in her ear.

"You look better when you smile. I hope we can talk nicely when we meet again," he said. Annie blushed and hurriedly turned her head to the side. She didn't say anything, but that's because she believed what he had said. Travis didn't just flare his intent, he flared the intentions he had for her, which you can probably imagine what they are.

TO BE CONTINUED