Chapter 54

Travis hurriedly picked her up and went inside her office, locking the door behind him. He laid her on the massage bed she conveniently had in her office. She was smiling unconsciously, which made Travis chuckle a little.

"I'm still going to punish her, of course," he thought. "When did I become such an SM guy?" he wondered. He sat on her chair and waited for her to wake up.

Outside the office, many students avoided the puddle of sweat and juices as they walked past. They assumed that somebody had spilled some water, so they went and called the janitor, who sighed painfully since he hated his job but did it anyway.

...

An hour later, Fiona woke up. She winced at the pain she felt in her feet but didn't complain much since she was used to it. Sitting up on the... she saw Travis sitting there with a cold glare in his eyes.

"You failed, Fiona. There was only a second left for you to complete my task, but you failed," he said, getting up from the seat and walking towards her.

Fiona shuddered in fear, but something inside her was curious to see what he was going to do to her.

"You need to be punished. Not now though, it's time for music class. I'll see you tomorrow," he said, then walked out of the office. Fiona sighed in relief. Sike, an erotic smile of ecstasy bloomed on her face as she awaited tomorrow to come.

...

Travis went to Melody's class and sat in his seat. She was busy yapping about an album she had listened to yesterday. He wondered why he wanted to come here, maybe he just wanted to see her, since he did like her a bit.

"I guess that's the reason," he thought.

"I almost fucking forgot about Ms. Bissette. Damn. Tomorrow I'll give her my attention, but don't I have that experiment with Ms. Okita tomorrow? I'll just split their attention. I'm sure I can do it," he thought.

"Hey Travis," he heard someone calling his name from beside him. He turned towards the person and was surprised to see Missy.

"Hey Missy, right?"

"Yeah, I can't believe you still remember me," she said.

"How could I forget such a cute face? How have you been?"

"Horny as hell, but good, though. I like your new look, really suits you. Though I didn't mind your nerd look from before," she said with a seductive gaze.

"She's always been trying to get in my pants now that I think about it. I was so dense back then," he thought.

"Really? Thanks, you also look good in that outfit," he said.

"Give me your number, please. I want to text you all night while I touch myself."

"Sure."

He gave her his number. Immediately after that, he received a text - well, more like a mirror picture of Missy in a squat position wearing very sexy underwear.

"Cute," he thought.

He didn't respond to the text, which made her want him even more. "I will have your cock shoved inside of me by the end of this semester," she thought.

Roxxy and Becca watched him and Missy talking together. Becca smiled and said, "She finally got her hands on that nerd. I'm sure she'll have his cock down her throat by tomorrow."

Roxxy nodded. "I'm sure it's small, so she won't have any problems slurping that down," she said while chuckling.

"Not so sure about that. Don't you remember what happened yesterday during gym class? You saw that thing, right?"

Roxxy recalled what had happened yesterday and instantly remembered his cock.

"Oh yeah, I knew that I had forgotten something when I got home. This nerd is packing heat," she thought.

"Yeah, now I remember. But I still find him gross, don't you?" Becca replied.

"I totally do. Can't even imagine having his cock in my mouth. Will it even fit?" she said while giggling.

"I don't know. I'm sure you'll choke while trying to deepthroat that," Roxxy said while holding back her laughter.

"I know, right?" Becca replied.

Soon, silence plagued them, and they were both left with their thoughts.

"That doesn't sound bad, honestly," they both thought.

Eve and Mia, who were sitting behind Travis, were frowning like crazy.

"I can't believe this thot got his number so fast," Eve said.

"Like, does she not know how much mental preparation I had to go through to even ask for his number?" Mia said.

"Guess that's the benefit of being a girl with 5 bodies already. Let's promise to give Travis our firsts and no one else," Eve said.

"Agreed," Mia replied.

This was the first, but not the last time they would ever get along. Before long, they noticed that Travis didn't plan on choosing between them. Instead, he wanted them both equally.

The bell rang the next moment, and Travis got up and got ready to fuck the hell out of Judith since it was now time for gym class.

He glanced over at her and caught her staring at him, and smiled. Judith smiled back with a blush on her face. Lopez and Martinez saw this and frowned.

"They really are love birds," Lopez said.

"Yeah, I can't believe that cow found someone who likes him," Martinez added.

"Lucky girl gets to be with a guy like him. Why don't we do a little sabotage?"

"What do you have in mind?" Martinez asked.

"I'll ask my brothers to fuck her up, you know what I mean."

"*Gasp* Are you insane? That's too much, you know. Why the fuck would you want them to rape her?" She asked.

"Shut up. Don't act like you care."

"Of course I do! That's too fucked up, even for us," Martinez complained.

"Don't be a pussy," Lopez retorted angrily.

"Fuck off! If you try something, I'll never speak to you again," she shouted.

The whole class now had their eyes on the two, which pissed them off.

"The fuck y'all looking at!" they both shouted. They grabbed their things and left.

"That was weird."

"I know, right? Especially for them."

"I've never seen them fight before."

"Me too."

"I heard that they're totally lesbo for each other."

"I saw them making out in class a day ago, so it's not necessarily a rumor."

"Shut up!"

"Okay."

TO BE CONTINUED